£18,000 to £20,000 pa
Our client is an International specialist engineering company.
Due to success in the Danish market they now wish to employ a Danish speaking Sales Administrator.
- To ensure customers are receiving full support and a first class customer experience.
- Deliver high level of support to ensure exceptional customer service standards and requirements are provided at all times
- Answer the telephone promptly and professionally
- Keep your email organised and structured to ensure emails are responded to promptly and professionally
- Communicating effectively with the customer, delivering on your promises at all times
- Keeping the customer up to date
- Keep your working area organised and tidy
- Keep filing up to date
- Remain focused on accuracy of the inputting of data into the systems, striving for 100% accuracy performance
- Remain up to date with industry / product changes to support your customer service role
- Ensure accurate, timely and organised administration, preventing errors at all times
- Support and contribute positively to cross functional collaborative team
- Striving for continuous improvements, putting forward suggestions to help improve further service levels
- Achieving set objectives and project work as and when required
- Support and guide fellow colleagues as and when required
Skills / experience required:
- Fluent in Danish and English language
- A minimum of one year’s administration and customer service experience
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to represent the company at a high standard
- A Level educated or equivalent is desirable but not essential
- Logical with high standard of numerical reasoning
- Background within engineering is advantageous
- Written communication skills with the ability to produce clear and concise reports
- Excellent oral communication, interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to take a confident and diplomatic approach with staff, colleagues and customers
- Prioritise and work well under pressure, whilst ensuring accuracy and attention to detail
- Numerical and analytical skills with the ability to interpret data/information and produce in a clear and logical format
Feltham,G. London,United Kingdom
06 Feb 2017
£25K to £30K pa
Our clients are looking for a Night Operative to check freight against manifests, arrange flights, cut MAWBs etc.
Monday to Friday 1530 - 0000 hrs
Ideally you will hold a valid Security Certificate (D/CO) and have an easily checkable 5 year work history.
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
28 Sep 2018
Our client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a CDD Senior Administrator. This is a full-time contract role until December 2018.
Overall purpose of the role:
To support and assist the CDD Unit in the review and clean-up
04 Oct 2018
£65K to £75K pa
We are currently looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer for one of our commercial fitout (CAT a and CAT b) projects in Central London.
Out client is a well recognised and respected M&E Contractor who are internationally recognised. They
18 Sep 2017
£18K to £21K pa
Our client requires an efficient, self-motivated Swedish speaking Billing / Contract Administrator to ensure resolution of customer queries and to ensure customer satisfaction in an accurate and timely manner.
Due to the nature of the role and the clients that you will
Cardiff,South Glamorgan,United Kingdom
04 Oct 2018
£35K to £40K pa
An award winning, rapidly expanding Cardiff based company are working exclusively with N-Tier Selection to help establish a Site Reliability team of Engineers. With a company culture of promotion, training, personal development and a sense of team, we are seeking