£20,000 to £21,000 pa
Our client requires an efficient, self-motivated Finnish speaking Contract Administrator to ensure resolution of customer queries and to ensure customer satisfaction in an accurate and timely manner.
Due to the nature of the role and the clients that you will be dealing with, you must be able to communicate effectively in English and Finnish.
- To ensure the billing process adheres to company procedures and customer requirements.
- Maximise the level of efficiency of resolving customer queries and tickets to aid in the delivery of a seamless end to end process for the customer.
- Customer call handling to resolve queries and customer issues.
- Process contract administration amendments.
- To administer the credit and re-bill process having gained appropriate approval.
- To support the team leader to ensure departmental targets and objectives are met.
- Assist in relevant projects, when required.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Finnish - fluent to business level ( C1/C2 ) speak - read - write ( essential )
- English - fluent to business level ( C1/C2) - speak - read - write ( essential )
-Numerate and literate
-PC literate with good excel
-Excellent communication skills
-Excellent attention to detail a must
-Ability to accurately process data within given timescales
-Must be an effective and confident communicator (written and verbal)
- Outstanding prioritising skills
- Minimum of one years` experience in an office environment
- Able to make decisions within their given remit and escalate where required
Monday - Friday ( 8 am - 4.30 pm OR 8.30 am - 5 pm )
Saffron Walden,Essex,United Kingdom
12 Nov 2018
£22K to £24K pa
A B2B marketing agency based in Essex are seeking a Digital Designer to join their award-winning, creative and highly experienced digital team, working on a range of high profile international client accounts.
You will be exposed to clients ranging from global
08 Nov 2018
Peripatetic Nurse - RGN/RMN
Oxted and Reigate, Surrey
£21 an hour plus an extensive range of staff benefits (£52,000 pa)
48 hours per week, mixed shifts (days and nights)
We are currently assisting our client in the recruitment of a Peripatetic Registered
Heathrow (Airport),G. London,United Kingdom
10 May 2016
£12K to £14K pa
Our client based in Harmondsworth is looking for an Import Customs Trainee to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a school/college leaver who is aiming for a career in Freight Forwarding.
Full training will be given in all aspects
Halesowen,Hereford and Worcester,United Kingdom
22 May 2018
Part Time Activities Assistant
Hourly Rate: £7.83 per hour
Yew Tree Nursing Home is a well established Nursing home which aims to provide its residents with a secure, relaxed and homely environment in which their care, well-being and comfort is of
20 Sep 2018
An urgent requirement has become available for a Interiors Technician (Vectorworks) to work for a well-established medium sized practice based in the Bath area. This position is available immediately and they are looking for someone to start ASAP.
For this position you