Betting and Gaming Terminal Administrator
04 May 1995
£10,000 to £12,500 pa
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionBetting and Gaming Terminal Administrator
Department / Function: Operations ~ Deployment
Location: West London (Feltham)
Hours: Shift Pattern
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 plus bonus and benefits
SG Gaming are pioneers in delivering gaming terminal content across the retail betting market. We are looking for someone who has worked in the betting or gaming industry with first hand experience of dealing with terminals to join our Feltham based Deployment Team. The role would suit an individual who would enjoy creating menus, testing monthly content, ensuring that content is compliant and setting up promotional activity around the new content. Some technical knowledge would be an advantage for this but not a necessity as we are looking more for someone with a hands on approach.
Join our dynamic Deployment team based in Feltham and you will become part of a global gaming business. You will receive first class training, support and career development opportunities along with a very competitive salary, additional benefits and company bonus
Your key tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Effectively implementing and developing accurate database reports in a timely and effective manner.
• Accurately following control practices for changes to software and games, through to delivering efficient communication of all changes internally and externally.
• Working effectively within a team of deployment administrators, managing your individual tasks, whilst incorporating a solid working knowledge of team tasks, for holiday coverage.
• Effectively organise and follow through on the reporting and co-ordination of deployment activities efficiently, meeting set deadlines.
• Collaborate with marketing for the coordination of customer gaming machine promotions on a local, regional and national basis, liaising with internal and external colleagues on timescales, promotion content and duration.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience of working within the betting or gaming sector, with specific exposure to betting shop terminals
• Ideally experience of working in an administrative environment using databases and Excel
• Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet set deadlines.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a professional email and telephone manner.
• Attention to detail, with the ability to analyse information through to pulling together accurate reports is essential.
Our investment in talent keeps SG Gaming at the cutting edge of the gaming industry as our team continues to develop the best new products that customers love to play. SG Gaming has a rich heritage in the UK gaming market and now has the support of global gaming parent company, Nasdaq-listed Scientific Games, which employs 8,000 people in more than 50 countries on six continents.
Please send us your details via 'Apply', and ensure you include a valid email address as you will be sent further instructions.
13 May 2015
£17K to £19K pa
Customer Service / Sales Support Executive Location: Wilmslow, SK9 5AR Hours of Work: 8.30 – 17.00 Salary: £17,000 - £19,000 The Role We are looking to recruit a shining star in to our dynamic Sales Support team. This is a key role within our Sales function,
Our Client based in Somerset west is looking for a Technical 1 Looking for: Ambitious hardworking individual/s Must be familiar with all Windows Operating Systems, including Servers Must be familiar with Laptops, Tablets, Workstations, Servers, Access Points, Wi-Fi Must have basic Networking background, be familiar with
Our client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit an MLRO (AML Team Manager / MLRO Managed Client Licensees). Overall purpose of the role: Be responsible for ensuring that the company has a comprehensive and effective system to monitor and report
23 Oct 2013
£25K to £27K pa
Field Service Engineer - Edinburgh Department / Function: Field Based Technicians ~ Field Based Engineers Location: Edinburgh/Borders Hours: Shift Pattern Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 OTE (£20k base plus £1,300 shift allowance plus extensive overtime) plus bonus and benefits SG Gaming are currently recruiting for a Field
15 Apr 2015
£17K to £18K pa
Our client have a maternity contract ( 12 months ) for a German speaking customer service administrator. JOB DUTIES: - To process the work of the section accurately and promptly. - Provide full administration services to external customers (oral / writing) - Providing translations (