Wealth Planner/In-House Legal Advisor, Guernsey
31 Jan 2018
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
|View this job on Personnel Appointments site|
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Wealth Planner/In-House Legal Advisor.
Overall purpose of the role:
• Working closely with the client management teams in order to provide guidance on complex Trust structures, portfolio restructures and the preparation of technical correspondence.
• Part of a wider virtual wealth planning team.
• Reporting into the local based senior wealth planner and part of a wider virtual wealth planning team.
The successful candidate will have:
• 2-3 years PQE.
• legally qualified and likely to be working in an in-house legal position.
• Proven experience in a fiduciary environment.
• Strong analytical skills and capable of problem-solving and acting independently.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
28 Jun 2016
£19K to £25K pa
We have a new position working for a leading insurance broker based in Leicester City Centre. You will join the sales and marketing team and work alongside another lead generator in securing new appointments for the successful Insurance Account Executives. Their
06 Feb 2018
£25K to £40K pa
Master Technician, Senior Technician or Diagnostic Technician wanted. Our client is a VAG Main Dealer and we're recruiting a highly experienced Diagnostic or Master Technician for them. You MUST be experienced and capable of working with Audi, Volkswagen (VW), SEAT or Skoda cars.
Assistant PHP/Wordpress Web Developer (full time permanent) Working at Alcom As you probably gathered, we are an established IT Support, Telecoms and Web Design Company based in Buckinghamshire and we love IT and Computing. We deal with every conceivable issue imaginable from installing programs, operating
08 Feb 2018
Head of Human Resources The purpose of your role is to create and deploy the over arching Group HR strategy, providing a proactive and credible HR service to the business. You will be expected to deliver new solutions, policies, procedures
Birmingham,West Midlands,United Kingdom
11 Nov 2016
Lead Economist: Inclusive Growth and Public Services (Two Year Fixed Term Contract, with the possibility of an extension) Location: Birmingham Salary: Circa £73k per annum + Excellent Benefits The West Midlands Combined Authority (WMCA) is comprised of 18 local authorities and four Local Enterprise