Trust and Company Administrator, Guernsey
29 May 2018
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Trust and Company Administrator.
• Maintaining contact by telephone, in writing and at meetings with high net worth portfolio of clients and keeping records of all communications
• Liaising with intermediaries including lawyers, accountants, tax advisors and international banks in relation to Trust or Company activities
• Liaising with investment managers in respect of the provision of investment advisory services, to ensure best return is made on investments under administration. Monitoring performance on an on going basis, minuting investment decisions and accounting for portfolio movements
• Preparing minutes and resolutions for signature by the Directors and Trustees;
• Inputting, maintaining and reviewing corporate and trust information on 4 Series
• Carrying out annual Trust or company reviews for all client structures within their portfolio in line with the KPI targets set
• Maintaining time sheets on a weekly basis with a target time charge rate of 80%
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 2 or 3 years’ experience in Trust and Company Administration.
• Willingness to study for a relevant professional diploma or qualification.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
29 May 2018
Due to Maternity, our client is looking to recruit a Compensation and Benefits Administrator/Analyst, to support the team for circa 6 months on a FTC. The role will be to ensure that all compensation and benefits are administered and communicated correctly
30 Apr 2018
£25K to £26,975 pa
We are looking for a Paid Search and Email Marketing Specialist to join a buying group based in Hampshire on a permanent basis. You will be joining there existing marketing team of 12, and working with their Digital Marketing Coordinator. Your day-to-day
Southwark,G. London,United Kingdom
25 Jun 2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Architectural Technologist with 3+ years’ experience in a small thriving Architectural Practice in the heart of Central London. This role is an initial 3-month contract with the opportunity for it to be made permanent.
•Job Title: Talent Coach - AAT x 2 •Location: Birmingham (home based) •Salary: £23k - £27k (DOE) •Interviews: 20-27th June Qualified Assessor looking for a new challenge? Want to expand your delivery areas? Tired of excessive travelling? Benefit from the flexibility of home based
•Job Title: Talent Coach - AAT x3 •Location: Leeds & Hull (home based) •Salary: £23k - £27k (DOE) •Interviews: 20-27th June Qualified Assessor looking for a new challenge? Want to expand your delivery areas? Tired of excessive travelling? Benefit from the flexibility of home based