Trainee Fund Accountant, Guernsey
07 Dec 2017
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
|View this job on Personnel Appointments site|
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Trainee Fund Accountant.
The purpose of this position is to assist with the routine day-to-day accounting of fund structures under the direction of a Financial Reporting Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assist with all aspects of the bookkeeping of funds, management companies and associated fund structures.
• Assist with all aspects of accounting matters, including the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, statutory financial statements, and ad-hoc investor requests
• Assist with the completion of routine audit queries.
• Prepare periodic bank reconciliations and provide or source supporting documentation evidencing transactions.
• Maintain accurate records on e-Front and Microsoft Excel working paper schedules for all aspects of bookkeeping.
• Assist in the preparation and reconciliation of periodic direct and indirect tax returns.
The successful candidate will be:
• Expected to study for a relevant professional qualification (supported by the company) and have sound technical financial services knowledge (to be supported through the company’s academy).
• The company will provide the training, both in house for relevant technical knowledge and also for professional qualifications to enhance candidate’s professional development and ability to provide sound accountancy services.
• Computer literacy skills are essential.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
01 Nov 2017
£28K to £40K pa
The Role To be responsible for the preparation of new and adaptations to existing designs, drawings, specifications and schedules to suit design development and information release requirements. To independently evaluate, select and apply knowledge of design and construction techniques, traditional or contemporary. To assist
20 Jan 2014
£28K to £30K pa
Great opportunity for progression ! Exports and Imports Based in the Export department handling shipments from start to finish with full training given to cover the Import department when required. Previous freight forwarding experience and Customs entries essential. Knowledge of Boxtop
As a result of movement, our client, an engineering business, is looking to recruit an HR officer to take whole responsibility for all employee led HR activity within the company. As part of the opportunity, our client is looking to invest
Harrogate,North Yorkshire,United Kingdom
10 Jan 2018
£18K to £19K pa
A fast growing service provider in Harrogate has a vacancy for an Accounts Assistant to join the finance team, initially on a six month contract basis with a view to a permanent appointment later in 2018. The role has involvement in a
London Bridge,G. London,United Kingdom
07 Jan 2018
£35K to £39K pa
Due to movement in the team, our client, a leading player in the professional services sector, is looking to appoint a Reward Administrator to support the function in payroll and benefits administration. A flexible client, this role can be delivered on
Sectors: Accountancy, Trust Administration
Locations: Channel Islands
Locations: Channel Islands