Temporary AML Administrator, Guernsey
29 Jun 2018
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Temporary AML Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
The candidate will work with the Money Laundering Reporting Officer and the Compliance Officer within the compliance team to ensure that the company has a comprehensive and effective system to monitor and report on matters relating to compliance, internal risk, regulation, legislation and control.
• Assist with compliance oversight and quality assurance reviews of CDD as collected and collated by the ID Register
• Assist with the provision of AML and compliance advice to the client administration teams, with a particular focus on ensuring CDD is in place prior to investor calls, distributions and transfers of interest taking place
• Undertake customer screening for new business purposes
• Assist the MLRO with information gathering in support of SAR investigations
• Assist with the preparation of MLRO and Compliance reports to the Boards of licensed entities
The successful candidate will have:
• A valid right to work document to work in Guernsey.
• The company will support the Compliance Administrator in studying for a relevant professional qualification.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Hounslow,G. London,United Kingdom
03 Jan 2017
£23K to £40K pa
LEVEL 3 NVQ Technicians Required! MONDAY to FRIDAY 8am to 6pm - with Occassional Saturday mornings on request (some months none, Reg plate months may be x2) We need Service and PDI Technicians for a Prestige Brand in Purpose fit Facility Our client is
Manchester,Greater Manchester,United Kingdom
29 May 2018
£38K to £47K pa
A highly regarded AJ100 practice in the heart of the city are seeking a Senior Architectural Technician to join their Manchester office, working on a commercially driven portfolio. You will be a more experienced addition to this medium sized team, and ideally
West Bromwich,Staffordshire,United Kingdom
16 May 2018
£22K to £25K pa
Fuel Service Technician required for our successful and well respected engineering client based in West Bromwich. Reporting to the Technical Support Manager your area of direct responsibility will include attending client sites, using the latest testing and diagnostic techniques, identify the precise
Milton Keynes,Buckinghamshire,United Kingdom
11 Oct 2017
£40K to £50K pa
An excellent opportunity for a BMS Project Manager/ Estimator has arisen, within a business who specialises in Building Energy Management Systems offering Support Services, Project Delivery and Consultation. Our client is keen to invest in training and development, if you are keen
Enfield,G. London,United Kingdom
16 Jul 2018
£22K to £30K pa
Are you an experienced MET Technician, able to do wheel geometry and electrical diagnostic, is this you do you fit this criteria, then you have a Fantastic opportunity to apply and join one of the fastest growing Bodyshops situated in Enfield,
Sectors: Accountancy, Trust Administration
Locations: Channel Islands
Locations: Channel Islands