Temporary AML Administrator, Guernsey
24 May 2018
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Temporary AML Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
The candidate will work with the Money Laundering Reporting Officer and the Compliance Officer within the compliance team to ensure that the company has a comprehensive and effective system to monitor and report on matters relating to compliance, internal risk, regulation, legislation and control.
• Assist with compliance oversight and quality assurance reviews of CDD as collected and collated by the ID Register
• Assist with the provision of AML and compliance advice to the client administration teams, with a particular focus on ensuring CDD is in place prior to investor calls, distributions and transfers of interest taking place
• Undertake customer screening for new business purposes
• Assist the MLRO with information gathering in support of SAR investigations
• Assist with the preparation of MLRO and Compliance reports to the Boards of licensed entities
The successful candidate will have:
• A valid right to work document to work in Guernsey.
• The company will support the Compliance Administrator in studying for a relevant professional qualification.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
28 Nov 2017
£40K to £50K pa
The chance to join a world renowned practice in their Liverpool studio. The company sit in the top 50 on the AJ100 list & are an international firm of designers known for producing multi-award winning schemes. Due to ongoing growth they have
Beauty Therapist - Beautiful salon in Haslemere, Surrey / Hampshire borders £16,000 - £18,000 + commission An exciting opportunity for either a full or part time beauty therapist to join an established beauty salon located on the borders of Surrey and
London Bridge,G. London,United Kingdom
07 Aug 2017
£22K to £30K pa
•Job Title: Talent Coach - AAT •Location: Reading (home based) •Salary: £22,000 - £30,000 Qualified Assessor looking for a new challenge? Want to expand your delivery areas? Tired of excessive travelling? Benefit from the flexibility of home based working? If so, we are excited
13 Jun 2018
£18K to £20K pa
This is a great opportunity to join this team working with a prestige Brand located in Slough Job Description The candidate will have previous parts experience working for either a main dealer or motor factor, You will be responsible for dealing with fresh
City of London,G. London,United Kingdom
15 Feb 2016
£30K to £35K pa
A full-service, integrated live communication and event management and production agency are now looking to recruit a Mid-Weight level 2D Creative. They create iconic experiences for brands that vary from sports to government to confectionery on both a national and global