06 Jun 2018
£17,460 to £19,500 pa
|Add this job to my basket|
To work within and lead a team of technicians, ensure that all customer targets are met, and to carry out any day to day work required in accordance with your role and experience within the department to ensure that the aims and objectives of the Company are met.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with the correct revision Component Maintenance Manual (CMM).
• Ensure that any ambiguities in maintenance data are reported to the Workshop Supervisor.
• Ensure that any inability to comply with CMMs is reported to the Workshop Supervisor.
• Ensure any issues affecting airworthiness are reported to the Workshop Supervisor /General Manager immediately.
• Ensure work practices are carried out in accordance with the organization structure
• Ensure all items received are quoted within 2 days of receipt.
• Improve and maintain efficiency within the department.
• Create and maintain a team ethos.
• Demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail always.
• Ensure work is prioritized effectively.
• Ensure good Housekeeping within the area.
• Ensure that work is only carried out after the appropriate level of training has been undertaken.
• Liaise regularly with the Workshop Supervisor / General Manager to ensure targets are met and understood.
• Be responsible for any Health and Safety matters within the Department, and the organisation, and report any issues to the Health & Safety Manager.
• Implement and be aware of all Health and Safety policies, procedures and risk assessments to ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation.
• Ensure all staff receives a H & S induction within the department and use the appropriate PPE that has been provided.
• Adhere to the appropriate health and safety standards always.
• To complete any other tasks as delegated by the Workshop Supervisor / General Manager to suit the needs of the business.
• Be responsible for multiple departments or be competent in multiple departments.
• Write reports and manage projects from concept to completion for senior managers.
Heathrow (Airport),G. London,United Kingdom
21 May 2018
£20K to £25K pa
Our Heathrow based client is looking for an experienced administrator to join their friendly team. You must be skilled in Word and Excel, and have at least 3 years admin experience. Due to the location, candidates must have their own transport Salary -
19 Apr 2018
£55K to £70K pa
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to work with a well-established company that specialises in vitro diagnostics. Read on and apply today to begin a fantastic career in sales! Job Title – Business Development Manager Industry – Medical Instrument
29 Sep 2016
£22K to £40K pa
Client Sales Executive / Account Executive Location: Wilmslow Sector: Sales Salary: £22,000 - £28,000 (£40,000 OTE) We are Citation. We are far from your average service provider. Our colleagues bring their brilliant selves to work every day and we create an environment where they
Hemel Hempstead,Hertfordshire,United Kingdom
19 Jun 2018
Blue chip corporate background in an evolving, changing business with solid HRBP experience supporting corporate functions, is what our client, a dynamic PLC, is looking to recruit. The role is to cover a maternity leave for circa 6-9 months initially and
You’ll be a level 3 qualified Vehicle Service Technician, ideally with at least a years’ experience, diagnosing and working on mechanical and electronic repair within a main franchised volume dealership. You’ll be looking to develop your career joining a well motivated