Technical Advisor – South-East UK
07 Dec 2017
|View this job on CAMBRA Recruitment site|
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionABOUT THE COMPANY
The company was founded in 1978 with the objective of providing better technology to the aboveground storage tank market, creating products which not only solved the emissions problems of the day but also eliminated the operational issues created by the existing floating roof and seal technologies.
The company is the global leader in aboveground storage tank solutions, bringing a distinct level of innovation and service to the tank industry through a unique approach of partnering with customers to optimize tank operations.
A Technical Advisors is responsible for ensuring that jobs in the field are performed efficiently, safely, and in a quality manner. The Technical Advisor is the primary contact for Field Crew and will direct the customer with regard to site related activities. The Technical Advisor will work with the Field Crew and the Project Managers to achieve these goals.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
• Ensure that jobs are being executed in an efficient manner and that the Field Crew has all the resources needed to achieve the goal of completing the job on time and on/ under budget;
• Responsible for communicating to the Project Managers any problems with field work and with assisting in resolving those problems;
• Communicate with the Project Manager with regard to job schedules and performance issues that may arise;
• Ensure that all the Company’s and site-specific safety policies and procedures are being followed;
• Responsible for assisting with the maintenance of Company-owned equipment as needed. Communicate with the department head regarding equipment problems;
• Assist the Project Manager in identifying scope of work changes;
• Coordinate communication among your team members, the customer, and subcontractors as needed;
• Attend job walks and bid meetings as needed to assist the Project Managers in determining the site conditions and developing the scope of work for customer quotations;
• Ensure that all QA/QC policies and procedures are being followed;
• Assist with the training of employees as needed;
• Assume the site related project duties of a working supervisor when required;
• South East UK based;
• Be available for international assignments.
EDUCATION/ QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENT:
• High School Graduate;
• Health and Safety Qualification (can be provided by the Company);
• The applicant for the position of Technical Advisor should have experience supervising personnel in the Petrochemical Industry or a similar construction work environment;
• The applicant must be experienced with organizing construction activities, managing people and providing customers with technical advice.
MENTAL/ REASONING REQUIREMENTS
• Reading - English;
• Writing – English;
• Passion for Results;
• Building Trust;
• High Work Standards;
• Computer Skill – Advanced;
• Decision Making;
• Full Drivers License;
• Delegating Responsibility;
• Planning & Organizing.
• X Colour Perception (Red, Green, Amber);
• Hearing/ Listening;
• Clear Speech;
• Ability to move distances within and between warehouses/ offices;
• Ability to Mount and Dismount Forklift/ Truck;
• Lifting (specify);
• Pushing/ Pulling.
• Shift Work;
• Works Alone;
• Works with Others;
• Verbal Contact w/Others;
• Face-to-Face Contact;
• Extreme Heat;
• Extreme Cold;
• Mechanical Equipment;
• Electrical Equipment;
• Pressurized Equipment;
• Moving Objects;
• High Places;
• Fumes/ Odors;
• Hazardous Materials;
• Dirt Dust.
• Drug testing.
• A Technical Advisor will receive a competitive compensation package with full-time salaried benefits including annual leave, health insurance, health screening, company mobile telephone, pension scheme/ saving plan.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/ or skills required of all personnel so classified.
07 Jun 2018
£14K to £22K pa
Our client based in Colnbrook is looking to recruit a trainee Freight Operations Executive. This role would suit a graduate or an apprentice with a good level of education who is interested in working in Logistics/Freight Forwarding. You must be willing
•Location: Bexleyheath with local travel •Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 Seeking passionate and talented trainers to join a growing organisation committed to providing quality training and development opportunities. DUTIES: • Deliver Functional Skills training & IAG sessions • Prepare engaging and motivating sessions • Maintain a
Leeds,West Yorkshire,United Kingdom
28 Nov 2017
•Job Title: Talent Coach - Financial Services •Location: Yorkshire •Salary: £25,000 + excellent benefits Are you a Financial Services professional looking for a new challenge? Are you passionate about training, coaching & mentoring others to achieve their full potential? If so,
11 May 2018
£85K to £100K pa
Do you have a proven track record of sales in Digital Signage or Retail Technology? Do you have excellent communication and negotiation skills? APPLY NOW for more information about this exciting step towards a Sales career. Job Title – Business Development
City of London,G. London,United Kingdom
29 Sep 2016
£30K to £45K pa
This lovely practice in the heart of Hackney are looking for an experienced, proactive, motivated and client-focused senior Technologist/Project architect with excellent technical skills to join their close-knit and ambitious team. The projects involves in delivering high end and thoughtfully