22 Jun 2018
Kingscroft Professional Resources
£30,000 to £45,000 pa
Birmingham,West Midlands,United Kingdom
|View this job on Kingscroft Professional Resources site|
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionAre you an experienced designer/draughtsman? Do you have experience and knowledge using TEKLA Structures?
Due to company expansion, Kingscroft have been asked to recruit for a TEKLA Detailer/Designer to join an established but growing client of mine. The Birmingham based company have a lot of projects coming up and need to increase the design team. Candidates are required to have a good understanding and experience using TEKLA Structures and would be ideal if they have worked on cold rolled steel frame projects. The ideal TEKLA Detailer will have a good track record of using the software to design projects and be technically minded when it comes to reading and interpreting drawings. For the right candidate, a competitive salary ranging from £30k-£45k will be offered as well as an industry leading bonus structure.
Working in a small but busy design office, the company has more of a friendly feel to it, where employees can input on the business whilst it is going through a stage of growth. The company itself produce loadbearing light steel framing products, and the detailers/designers will be required to utilize TEKLA Structures and AutoCAD to produce the project designs.
• Work closely with engineers to ensure designs are correct.
• Review and interpret technical/architectural drawings.
• Participate in company meetings, sharing knowledge and putting forward ideas for company/projects.
• Keep in contact with the customer/client and stakeholders involved with decision making.
• Use and develop modelling tools and procedures (TEKLA Structures) to increase efficiency.
• Produce construction models, drawings and details for the company’s products to quality standards.
• Working knowledge and experience using TEKLA Structures, AutoCAD and other BIM & CAD suites.
• Knowledge and experience working with Structural Steel and/or Light Gauge Steel.
• 5+ years in a design role.
• Knowledge within construction industry, specifically steel construction.
My client are looking for experienced TEKLA Designers/Detailers and for the right candidate a competitive salary will be offered ranging from £30k-£45k as well as a competitive bonus structure and great working environment.
Apply now for a confidential discussion regarding this or any other construction role at Kingscroft.
Benefits£30k-£45k + Bonus
Are you a focused and ambitious developer who wants to progress in their career? Join our in-house Development Team to gain valuable experience in an award-winning company. Get involved in creating compelling content and play a key part in our exploration
29 Jun 2018
£24K to £28K pa
Want to join a fast moving dealership with great chances of progression, as a Motor Vehicle Technician, must have experience and NVQ accredited, able to work on their own initiative and over come problems within a Service and Repair Environment. Salary from
Endeavour Recruitment is seeking an experienced IT Project Manager. Candidates should have at least 3 years’ working in a similar role, a good understanding of NEC3 Contract, HAL and Documentum. This is a 12 month contract paying excellent
16 Jul 2018
£25K to £30K pa
Are you an experienced Panel Beater are you a Qualified Panel Beater, do you consider yourself to be good at what you do, Then you need to apply here to one of the fastest Growing Bodyshops in the Aldershot Area, with
02 Jul 2018
£40K to £45K pa
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a leading commercial Design and Build practice in Central London. We are looking for an experienced Technical Designer to join their expanding team. With ever increasing workload, you will be required to jump