Support Administrator – Admin, Guernsey
25 Jun 2018
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionOur client is a firm of Chartered Tax Advisers is seeking to recruit a Support Administrator – Admin.
Overall purpose of the role:
To assist all areas of the group in the administration and processing of the day to day tasks, operating within the internal controls and procedures.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Responsibility for inputting new client entities into Acumen (database used by the Group) and for updating Acumen with any changes to client information
• Assisting with archiving of historic files and management of archive system across the group
• Assisting with scanning and document management
• Conversion of New Business files into standard format client files as and when required
• Assist the Head of Operations with various ad hoc projects as and when required
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience.
• A proven academic record
• A willingness to learn new skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to use MS Word, Excel and Outlook
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
London Bridge,G. London,United Kingdom
17 Jun 2018
A desirable opportunity has arisen for an Architectural Technician within a internationally renowned design practice. This is initially a 3-month contract with a view to being made a permanent position. £23-26 p/h LTD. You will need to have a minimum of 3
27 Jun 2018
£25K to £45K pa
Database Developer – West Midlands A nationally admired technology software house, are looking to recruit a seasoned Database Back-End Developer to bring their vast levels of knowledge, experience and support to allow the company to keep expanding at a considerable rate.
hi there testing map
City of London,G. London,United Kingdom
22 Jun 2018
£20K to £30K pa
We are working on behalf of a leading provider of global payments and currency risk management solutions, who are one of the largest global independent providers, with award winning capabilities and industry leading technologies. They are looking to recruit a motivated,
Didsbury,Greater Manchester,United Kingdom
11 Jul 2018
£25K to £35K pa
Senior Consultant / Principle Consultant £25,000 - £35,000 basic / OTE £50,000 - £70,000 (Uncapped) Location: Didsbury, Manchester Perks: Flexible Working, Profit Share, Modern Culture, Casual Environment YourPrime is an ambitious recruitment company built on years of experience delivering result for
Sectors: Funds, Trust Administration
Locations: Channel Islands
Locations: Channel Islands