Supply Chain Analyst - Europe
29 Jun 2018
RoCHe Recruitment Solutions Ltd
|Add this job to my basket|
Our client, a manufacturer based in Cambridgeshire is recruiting a Supply Chain Analyst to support the European Supply Chain Manager.
The Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for providing analytic support to supply chain projects such as BREXIT, inventory optimisation and customer service improvement, in addition to managing period reporting on behalf of the operational Supply Chain team.
- Support the European Supply Chain manager in assessing Brexit risk from a supply chain perspective.
- Develop and deploy operational metrics to support deployment of Service Level Agreement
- Authorise access to metrics and reporting within Europe
- Monitor and report inventory disposition across all European assets and networks
- Administer the inventory models, inputting into the quarterly planning process
- Consolidate lates route causes, ensuring all sites are actively completing their route cause analysis
- Construct monthly supply chain performance metrics
An analytical role, the Supply Chain Analyst will work closely with the Supply Chain Managers in order to supply the required data analysis to enable strategically important projects. Being able to understand supply chain and regulatory requirements quickly is essential to the success of this role.
This is predominantly an office based role, though the occasional business trip may be required.
Requirements for this role:
- University Degree
- Experienced in working with complex data and applying best practice analysis to draw information from data
- Extensive knowledge of EXCEL and SQL coupled with a working knowledge of ERP systems
- Understanding of data analysis and metrics tools such as DAX and Power BI would be advantageous
- Must be an effective communicator with people at all levels of the business.
- Must be driven, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and conflicting priorities
- Awareness and appreciation of different cultures and behaviours
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
30 Oct 2017
Our client is an international stock exchange providing a responsive and innovative listing facility for international companies to raise capital from investors based around the globe seeking to recruit an Assistant Analyst Listings. Role: Due to continuing growth, an Assistant Analyst is required
04 Jan 2017
£35K to £45K pa
Our client is seeking a commercially minded Corporate Commercial Lawyer with PQE experience. The primary focus of this position will be to provide corporate advice, assisting with mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, divestments and reorganisations. If you are a qualified Solicitor who is
07 Oct 2014
£60K to £70K pa
Are you a Sales Manager or Senior Business Development Manager with experience selling Hotel Property Management Systems (PMS) and/or EPOS (Electronic Point of Sale) technology into Independent Hotels or International Hotel Chains? If so then APPLY NOW to avoid missing
20 Feb 2018
£25K to £30K pa
Calling all available Part II's out there! I have just taken on a fantastic opportunity based in the SOHO region surrounded by quirky shops, bars and restaurants!! For this position you will be working within all RIBA stages however it is
18 Jun 2018
Quantity Surveyor Hertfordshire £40 – 55,000 per annum depending on experience An opportunity has come live with a well respected residential builder we partner with in Hertfordshire. Together we are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor, to work within a team environment on high-end