Senior Video Project Manager
28 Dec 2017
Elementary Resources Ltd, T/A AV Jobs
Elstree,G. London,United Kingdom
|Add this job to my basket|
This is an opportunity to join a leading AV Events supplier as Senior Video Project Manager.
The role is to supply account handlers and other project managers with specialist technical advice and assist with quotations for projects. In addition to this the Video Project Manager will be expected to work on video specific projects independently, providing a full service to clients. When onsite you will be responsible for the video team, this is to include both client's and freelance staff.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Liaising with account handlers to provide support & advice with video requirements
• Build strong and sustainable customer relationships with new and existing customers
• Creating and amending video specifications within the Rental System to ensure the efficient use of client's inventory, whilst liaising with account handlers & customers to ensure suitability of quotations
• Produce detailed schematics per job for both power and signal flows
• Produce H&S documents for events
• Maintain customer contact throughout project duration, ensuring that the project reaches a satisfactory conclusion
• Communicating with Project Coordinators to ensure smooth execution of event
• Report back at the end of each project any shortfalls in working practices and possible improvements
• Assist in the technical preparation of equipment, as directed by the Head of Video, to ensure that it meets both the client's and the customers' standards, including liaising with warehouse staff, account handlers & other project managers
• Act as senior representative and manage of the video department when onsite
• Procuring third party services where required
• To attend technical forums as required to represent video, discuss equipment requirements & determine service improvements
• Ad hoc duties as required as directed byline manager and Directors
Based in North London/Hertfordshire salary £38k-£44k plus benefits.
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of video & associated equipment, and its use within the Events marketplace.
Strong understanding of video signal flow and pixel spaces
Ensure projection and LED screen calculations are correct with regards to lenses, power
You will be computer literate – fully conversant with Word, Excel and Outlook and fully conversant in English, both written and oral.
Have good communication and organisational skills to ensure projects are completed successfully every time.
Ability to work flexibly and accurately at all times to adhere to tight deadlines. Extensive knowledge of live events in operational and management capacity.
It would be helpful if you knew the R2 Rental Systems software and have the ability to use CAD and Visio (though not essential).
Our client is one of the world's leading suppliers of AV equipment to the events industry. They offer excellent working conditions as well as training and a good career path for the right candidate.
AV Jobs are the No.1 specialist AV recruiters in the UK working with clients and candidates to match person to vacancy every time.
Spa Therapist - 5 star hotel spa in Jersey An exciting opportunity to be part of a 5 star spa team at a beautiful hotel in Jersey. As Spa Therapist you will ideally be: 1. Be of a happy and confident persona, with
10 Jan 2018
£20K to £23K pa
We have a brand new vacancy for a Vehicle Technician or Mechanic within a successful local dealer group. Great opportunity for a Vehicle Technician or Mechanic to join the service department at a leading dealer. > Earn £23,000 > Premier, quality franchise > Manufacturer
Panel Beater Our client, a bodyshop in Kent, is looking to recruit an experienced panel beater to complement their existing team. To apply please contact Peter Holmes Motorvation cover all of England. We have a variety of jobs available from Dealer
21 Sep 2016
£23,643 to £32,329 pa
Radiographers Salary: from £23,643 - £32,329pa depending on experience (subject to annual salary reviews) Location: Reading Hours: 36 hours per week over 3 shifts Join The Worlds Largest Imaging Study Would you like to be part of a pioneering study to improve the life of
Feltham,G. London,United Kingdom
09 Jun 2017
£25K to £30K pa
Excellent company benefits offered and fantastic offices!! Ocean and Air Pricing Analyst position to develop and maintain the Heathrow pricing department. You will provide accurate, competitive pricing to cusomers, Sales Support where necessary and support overseas requests in a timely manner. You will have
Elementary Resources Ltd, T/A AV Jobs