Senior Trust Officer, Guernsey
08 Jun 2018
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionSenior Trust Officer, Guernsey
Our client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Senior Trust Officer.
This post carries a 5-year essential housing licence and is open for candidates who are looking to relocate to Guernsey.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Management, supervision and coordination of daily administration of Trusts and Companies including taking full mandate responsibility.
• Maintaining and developing personal contact with clients, advisors and other related parties, will include some travel.
• Taking fiduciary decisions on the mandates assigned within Company guidelines.
• Co-ordination of mandate specific transactions with bankers, lawyers, accountants, agents or consultants.
• Administrative overview and control of mandates assigned including financial, accounting and database reviews.
• Technical support of more junior team members.
The successful candidate will have:
• Extensive experience in the administration of Trust and Company structures.
• Solid, fiduciary background.
• Experience in dealing with HNWI in a private banking/fiduciary environment
• STEP qualified.
• Excellent communication and client relationship skills.
• Strong analytical skills, able to take decisions based on facts and figures on signed mandates.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Pimlico,G. London,United Kingdom
18 Jun 2018
£45K to £50K pa
Client Research Data Manager Pimlico Job Type: Contract Salary: £45,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year Dexters are looking to bring in an experienced data manager on a 6 month contract on an important project responsible for data quality and compliance. Helping the business to collect, analyse and
29 May 2018
Due to Maternity, our client is looking to recruit a Compensation and Benefits Administrator/Analyst, to support the team for circa 6 months on a FTC. The role will be to ensure that all compensation and benefits are administered and communicated correctly
Birmingham,West Midlands,United Kingdom
22 May 2018
£24K to £30K pa
You’ll know your cam belt from crankshaft and be a comfortable working as part of a team trying to fathom the unfathomable as you will be on your own unsupervised. With at least a years’ experience of working within a main
City of London,G. London,United Kingdom
11 Jun 2018
£40K to £50K pa
Head of Sector – Oil & Gas Location: City Of London Hours: Full Time Salary: £40k dependant on experience plus project and portfolio profit share Here is why we think you’ll find working at Offshore Network both rewarding and fulfilling. • Taking Ownership. We’ll
South Kensington,G. London,United Kingdom
10 May 2016
£25K to £30K pa
A high-end, luxury interior design studio is looking for a Mid Weight Interior Designer to join their dynamic team in South Kensington, London. The salary is flexible depending on experience, with the chance to step into a management role within the