Senior Fund Accountant, Guernsey
07 Dec 2017
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
|View this job on Personnel Appointments site|
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Senior Fund Accountant.
Led by a Financial Reporting Manager to provide unrivalled day-to-day fund accounting services, whilst continuing to develop through your professional studies.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Bookkeeping a complex range of funds, management companies and associated fund structures and liaise with clients and intermediaries as necessary
• Completing all aspects of accounting matters for a portfolio of fund structures, including the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, statutory financial statements, and ad-hoc investor queries
• Dealing with the completion of routine audit queries
• Preparing periodic bank reconciliations and provide supporting documentation evidencing transactions.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience.
• Expected to be studying towards a relevant professional qualification (preferably having commenced ACCA Professional level or ACA Advanced level).
(AJ2) Head Waiter Location: Not Specified Type: Permanent Salary: £19,000 - £20,000 Per Annum I am recruiting for a Head Waiter on behalf of my client, a luxury hotel located on the outskirts of Bracknell, to join the already established team in their restaurant. You will
20 Dec 2017
£25K to £28K pa
If you’re looking for longevity and security in your next career move, there is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Architectural Assistant Part 2, with a very established and reputable Architects practice in the Northamptonshire area. With a substantial and intriguing portfolio,
Technician Our client, a main dealer in Berkshire, is looking to recruit an experienced technician to complement their existing team. You will be required to accurately diagnose problems, service and undertake general repairs. To apply please contact Peter Holmes Motorvation cover all
Credit Controller required for a 3 month contract to work within a busy accounts department reporting to the Finance Director. You will be required to work within defined timescales and liaise with the team to ensure that records are accurate. Resolving
City of London,G. London,United Kingdom
10 Nov 2017
£30K to £40K pa
If you enjoy set and staging and have experience in project managing then please get in touch. This London based event design and production agency is on the look out for an experience Project Manager, ideally with experience in delivering sets, stages,
Sectors: Accountancy, Trust Administration
Locations: Channel Islands
Locations: Channel Islands