Senior Associate - Business & Trust Law Group, Guernsey
06 Jul 2018
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionPurpose of the role:
To provide technically excellent legal advice on a range of issues, whilst building and maintaining productive relationships with clients and intermediaries.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Be able to provide, sound, quality technical advice and guidance to clients
• Be able manage files with minimal Partner input
• Be established and recognised by others in an area of expertise
• Ensure you and your team members record and bill their time in accordance with policies and procedures
• Ensure clients are fully informed as to the fees and disbursements that will incurred on each matter and provide updates as required
• Be a significant point of contact in your area of expertise for a number of clients
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of and be able to generate repeat business from existing clients
• Be accountable for the coaching and development of paralegals, trainees and new joiners and assist other team members as and when required
• Act as mentor for Trainees and Associates
The successful candidate will be:
• A qualified Lawyer with typically 5+ years of PQE.
• Excellent academic background, including 2:1 at degree, plus Commendation/Distinction at LPC (or equivalent).
• Experience from a relevant law firm environment, ideally within a Magic/Silver Circle firm (or equivalent).
• Demonstrating good, consistent performance over the last two financial years.
• Proactively contribute to the development of know-how, including precedents, practice notes and publications.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
14 Jul 2018
£30K to £35K pa
Alexander James Recruiting is currently working with a leading manufacturer of material handling equipment looking to recruit a new forklift sales manager to cover and develop their client base in postcodes across the North Bristol & Swindon area. With excellent, uncapped
Birmingham,West Midlands,United Kingdom
27 Apr 2018
£40,030 to £45,057 pa
Productivity and Skills Accountant Salary range: £40,030 - £45,057 + excellent benefits Hours: 36.5 per week Contract type: Permanent We now have an exciting opportunity for an Accountant to join our Corporate Services Directorate who will be the financial lead for the WMCA’s
Registered Nurse RGN/RMN - Nights Brighton, East Sussex £17 an hour Registered Nurse required for night shifts in our clients nursing home in Brighton. The home provides flexible care to include quality nursing, residential and dementia care. You will be responsible for ensuring outstanding clinical
19 Jun 2018
£24K to £30K pa
Looking for and experienced Technician with the drive to progress further as there are opportunities to do so for a busy main dealer in southend, a chance to earn very good money with the bonus structure available, this is a hot opportunity
Heathrow (Airport),G. London,United Kingdom
06 Jul 2018
Our client based in Bedfont is looking to recruit a Trainee Ocean Import Clerk to join their team. The ideal candidate should be keen to start a career in Freight Forwarding and want to develop and move up within the company. You