Senior Associate - Business & Trust Law Group, Guernsey
06 Feb 2018
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
|View this job on Personnel Appointments site|
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionPurpose of the role:
To provide technically excellent legal advice on a range of issues, whilst building and maintaining productive relationships with clients and intermediaries.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Be able to provide, sound, quality technical advice and guidance to clients
• Be able manage files with minimal Partner input
• Be established and recognised by others in an area of expertise
• Ensure you and your team members record and bill their time in accordance with policies and procedures
• Ensure clients are fully informed as to the fees and disbursements that will incurred on each matter and provide updates as required
• Be a significant point of contact in your area of expertise for a number of clients
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of and be able to generate repeat business from existing clients
• Be accountable for the coaching and development of paralegals, trainees and new joiners and assist other team members as and when required
• Act as mentor for Trainees and Associates
The successful candidate will be:
• A qualified Lawyer with typically 5+ years of PQE.
• Excellent academic background, including 2:1 at degree, plus Commendation/Distinction at LPC (or equivalent).
• Experience from a relevant law firm environment, ideally within a Magic/Silver Circle firm (or equivalent).
• Demonstrating good, consistent performance over the last two financial years.
• Proactively contribute to the development of know-how, including precedents, practice notes and publications.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
17 Jun 2016
£20K to £26K pa
Our client, a leading UK retailer, are currently seeking an Assistant Merchandiser / Supply Chain Analyst to join their head office team on a permanent basis, based in Bournemouth. Success in this role will require strong analytical skills, a high attention to
City of London,G. London,United Kingdom
15 Feb 2018
£50K to £55K pa
We are looking for an up-and-coming Senior UX Designer to join a large telecommunications company based in East Central London on a permanent basis. This is an awesome opportunity, and you will be working on their streaming services, apps, phonebooks and
30 Jan 2018
£22K to £25K pa
My client, a dynamic safety company based in Wokingham need people who can respond and grow with them. Being a team player is vital, the ability to grow with the business presents a real opportunity. Our client will give the successful
Dudley,Hereford and Worcester,United Kingdom
12 Oct 2017
CNC Laser Operator (Various Shifts) Location: Dudley Area Salary: £9.00 - 10.50 per hour Hours: Monday to Friday – 8am to 5pm (some overtime may be required) We have pleasure in offering the position of CNC Laser Operator. The successful applicant must have experience operating
01 Feb 2018
Are you experienced in Industrial Cladding Design/Draughting? Are you skilled in AutoCAD and interested in developing a long-lasting career as a draughtsman? Due to expansion, Kingscroft have been asked to recruit for an experienced Cladding Draughtsman/Designer on behalf of a Staffordshire based