Senior Administrator - Trust & Company, Guernsey
04 Jan 2018
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
|View this job on Personnel Appointments site|
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionSenior Administrator - Trust & Company, Guernsey
Our client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Senior Administrator - Trust & Company.
Overall purpose of the role:
General administration of client entities, ensuring all matters are dealt with in an efficient manner and report any progress or problems to the relevant senior member(s) of staff. Supervise and train staff so that they are able to maximise their potential in a friendly, but controlled, environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To carry out the function of Company and Trust Administrator, ensuring that clients’ books and records are up to date at all times.
• To ensure that client accounting is accurately and efficiently dealt with.
• To promptly reconcile client bank statements to their ledger records, ensuring that reconciling items are effectively dealt with.
• To convene directors/trustees’ meetings of client entities to ensure that all important decisions of the entity are authorised by the board of directors/trustees.
• To prepare regular client returns (annual validations, etc.) and annual general meeting documentation where required.
The successful candidate will be:
• Someone who is confident and accurate in all aspects of administration of client affairs including bookkeeping.
• Ideally STEP qualified and must be prepared to work full time.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Feltham,G. London,United Kingdom
09 Jun 2017
£25K to £30K pa
Excellent company benefits offered and fantastic offices!! Ocean and Air Pricing Analyst position to develop and maintain the Heathrow pricing department. You will provide accurate, competitive pricing to cusomers, Sales Support where necessary and support overseas requests in a timely manner. You will have
Manchester,Greater Manchester,United Kingdom
15 Jan 2018
£35K to £45K pa
Sales Manager A leading Greater Manchester/Lancashire group is offering an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to join their team. The candidate will need to have been a Sales Manager for at least 3 years and have shown quantifiable success
Uxbridge,G. London,United Kingdom
19 Jan 2018
Customer Care Executive Uxbridge We invite experienced customer care professionals to join our Customer Care Team. The Customer Care Team is based at the QCS office in the center of Uxbridge, a help desk with a personal approach; friendly, supportive, a provider of
Birmingham,West Midlands,United Kingdom
11 Jan 2018
Experienced External Sales Representative required for a successful electrical wholesaler in the Birmingham area. Our client is looking for an excellent sales person with a proven sales record. You must be enthusiastic, ambitious, dynamic, self -motivated and have an appetite to succeed. Excellent
Spa Therapist in Manchester We have a position available for a Beauty Therapist wanting a flexible option to work in Manchester and surrounding towns. The role involves covering shifts at local Spas in your area, providing treatments within your skill set. Working