Securities Operations Specialist, Guernsey
13 Jun 2018
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Securities Operations Specialist.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Oversee the outsourced Securities Operations functions for the Guernsey office within the company’s group.
• This oversight role focuses on the Securities Settlement function, but cover is also required for the Corporate Events and Free Deliveries functions.
• Ensure all Management Controls are completed in a timely manner, ensuring compliance with procedures, and managing the risk to the Bank.
• Provide support and testing for the development of IT systems used by the Bank in relation to the Operations functions.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Securities experience (ideal but not essential) as someone with good finance experience could also be considered.
• A good working knowledge of International Banking Operation processes.
• A relevant industry qualification is desirable, but not essential.
• Have an eye for detail and work accurately.
• Good communication skills.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Manchester,Greater Manchester,United Kingdom
19 Apr 2018
£28K to £32K pa
We are the one of the industry’s leading office fit out companies in the North. With exciting new projects lined up all over the UK we are currently looking to add an experience, talented and motivated Interior Design Technician/CAD Technician with
29 Mar 2018
Social Research Interviewers – NatCen Social Research Guildford Do you want to improve the society we live in? Are you interested in helping to understand the characteristics and circumstances of the British people on a whole range of issues including Brexit, health,
Feltham,G. London,United Kingdom
18 Jul 2017
£20K to £25K pa
Great opportunity for an eager Freight Sales Executive! Our client is looking for an experienced BDM/Sales executive who is interested in developing their USA market. The main bulk of the sales will be air freight within freight forwarding, so prior experience is
19 Jun 2018
£20K to £25K pa
Are you an experienced with AutoCAD or similar CAD software? Are you a graduate seeking a design/draughting position? Due to expansion, Kingscroft are looking for a CAD Draughtsman on behalf of a client who specialise in roofing and cladding works. My client,
Sheffield,South Yorkshire,United Kingdom
24 Apr 2018
Our client, a well-established leading financial services company a is seeking an important member to join their expanding team and that person will be an experienced compliance manager you will be providing support to the Investment Business Compliance team. You will