22 Jun 2018
Kingscroft Professional Resources
|View this job on Kingscroft Professional Resources site|
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionAre you an experienced Receptionist/Administrator looking for a new role? Looking to take a contract admin role to last until early 2019?
Kingscroft have been asked to recruit for a Receptionist/Administrator to help a Cannock based engineering/construction company. They are looking to recruit a Receptionist/Administrator to cover for maternity leave, the position itself will run until the end of February 2019, so around 8/9 months. The hourly rate is negotiable dependant on the level of experience, but would at least meet NMW.
Your main duties will include:
• Answering the telephone in a professional manner, transferring calls to the appropriate person.
• Greeting visitors as they arrive at the reception, signing them in and making them aware of the fire safety rules.
• Sourcing, booking and paying for hotel/room accommodation and keeping the accommodation list up to date.
• Typing letters and quotations and keeping copies on the computerised system.
• Booking medicals, blood tests and face fits for masks. Keeping the medical spreadsheet up to date with bookings and results.
• Creating tender files/folders and recording them.
• Creating site folders for jobs which become live, ensuring that all relevant and up to date information is included.
• Stationery stock checking and ordering.
• Scanning, photocopying, checking and sending emails.
• Providing full admin support to the various departments.
This list is not exhausted and flexibility will be required due to the nature of the business.
You will report to the Office Manager and receive on-going support from other staff within the office.
Apply now for a confidential discussion regarding this or any other role at Kingscroft.
07 Oct 2014
£60K to £70K pa
Are you a Sales Manager or Senior Business Development Manager with experience selling Hotel Property Management Systems (PMS) and/or EPOS (Electronic Point of Sale) technology into Independent Hotels or International Hotel Chains? If so then APPLY NOW to avoid missing
Tunbridge Wells,Kent,United Kingdom
01 Jan 1900
£18K to £22K pa
As an Area Corporate Director, you will be operating at the heart of the business. You will have prime responsibility for the strategic direction of the business and hold a profit and loss responsibility. Managing a team of individuals to develop the
Service Advisor A leading Kent based company is offering an excellent opportunity for an experienced service advisor join the team at their dealership. As a service advisor you will play a key role in achieving labour revenue targets and will be expected to
City of London,G. London,United Kingdom
09 Jul 2018
£100K to £150K pa
H2 Recruit is pleased to announce an exciting and rewarding Senior Investment Broker role that is offering a very realistic and fantastic commission plan. We are looking for hungry, tenacious, new business hunters that are looking to use their assertive and
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
27 Feb 2018
Our client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Senior Trust Administrator / Trust Officer. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with at least 3 years’ experience in managing a portfolio of clients including Trusts and Companies dealing with
Kingscroft Professional Resources