Project Management Office Co-ordinator
05 Jun 2018
2M Employment Solutions Limited
£22,000 to £27,000 pa
|View this job on 2M Employment Solutions Limited site|
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionProject Management Office Co-ordinator
Reports To: IT Project Manager
Department: IT Business Systems
Contract: Permanent / full time
Salary: £22-27k pa + bonus + benefits
Nisa is an award-winning group which helps independent retailers flourish in the retail market by distributing quality and competitive food at scale. Our ethos is to support communities around the UK, by helping independent retailers make a true difference to their local area.
We are looking for a PMO Co-ordinator. It will be your responsibility in helping support the IT Programme Management Office to ensure that IT projects and changes are effectively controlled and successfully implemented.
Day to day tasks:
• Capture and log internal change requests and ensure they are properly managed through the Change Management Process.
• Manage and co-ordinate the ‘Nisa Winning Ideas’ initiative ensuring that all requests are captured, logged and effectively communicated out to the committee for review and the business for completeness.
• Liaise with members of the IT team and ensure that progress of internal projects is updated within the Programme plan.
• Be a focal point for project/programme co-ordination and control activities, whilst maintaining governance standards, processes and templates.
• Maintain all working documents & knowledge base articles ensuring accuracy and value.
• Assist the IT Project Manager and Business Analyst in their day to day roles.
• Responsible for monitoring and reporting on Risks and Issues across the programme.
• Take a leading role in the system access quarterly review process, ensuring that internal system access is properly controlled and maintained.
You will be expected to have:
• Experience across the Microsoft Office Suite of Programs
• Experience of working in demanding situations
• Experience of working to tight deadlines
• Desirable to have an understanding of Change Management Processes
• Desirable to have an understanding of Project Life Cycle’s
• Highly organised, and has good attention to detail
• Strong communicator
• Works well within a small team
• Proactive and driven
• Strong task management skills
• A willingness to learn and adapt to a project environment
• Ability to use own initiative
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio
• One Team – Working brilliantly together
• Easy to do Business with – Keeping things simple
• Invested in our People – Supporting our colleagues to be the best they can be
• Trusted Partner – Doing what we say we will
• Forward Thinking – Planning and maximising our opportunities
• Honesty & Integrity – Treating each other fairly with dignity and respect
In order to apply for this role, please click 'Apply' to continue your application. Please ensure you include details of your current remuneration package.
14 Jun 2018
£27K to £28K pa
We are looking for a Technician to join our client’s busy dealership. You will work with a technical team that drives the standard in customer care. Using the very latest diagnostic technology, you’ll get the chance to inspect, service, repair and
A good knowledge of the courier industry or postal warehouse activities would be an advantage for this permanent late shift role - Monday to Friday 1200-2100 hrs. You will have excellent communication skills and be PC literate (Word Excel Outlook). A full Driving
As a Vehicle Technician you will be always thinking of how to achieve the highest standards in customer service, whilst ensuring that safety and quality are top of mind. A Vehicle Technician has technical knowledge and a professional attitude, they
Kingston upon Thames,Surrey,United Kingdom
05 Jun 2018
Registered Nurse - Neurological/ABI experience Kingston, KT1 Salary: £18 - £19.00 an hour (enhancement for weekends and bank holidays) A newly-opened Neurological re-Rehabilitation Care Centre in Kingston is now recruiting for passionate, enthusiastic and dedicated Registered Nurses on a permanent, full-time basis. The
Bradford,West Yorkshire,United Kingdom
12 Jun 2018
£18K to £25K pa
This is an opportunity that doesn't come around everyday, so you wont want to miss it as a Sales Executive you will be selling tyres , Alloy wheels, exhausts and this is not just another tyre shop as this place has
2M Employment Solutions Limited