Pension Administrator, Guernsey
12 Dec 2017
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
|View this job on Personnel Appointments site|
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Pension Administrator.
Responsibilities will include the day-to-day administration of pension structures.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Dealing with administrative tasks relating to pension structures;
• Responding to and actioning member queries and administrative requests;
• Updating Viewpoint and other relevant systems;
• Following a range of checklists to ensure accurate administration of a range of tasks;
• Preparing, collating and dispatching documentation to include transfer paperwork and investment applications (broker accounts/ bank accounts);
• Preparing trustee resolutions;
• Responding to client queries;
• Liaising with, and responding to queries intermediaries and introducers;
• Liaising with investment houses;
• Liaising with the accounts and compliance department with regard to monetary movements of funds within the plan to include any monies being transferred both in and out of the account
The successful candidate will have:
• 2-3 years’ experience in financial services role (essential).
• Experience of pensions administration desirable but not essential.
• A good working knowledge of how to operate Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Tunbridge Wells,Kent,United Kingdom
11 Jan 2018
A successful controls business based in the south of England is looking for a BMS Engineer for a manned site in Cambridge. The role of the BMS Engineer is to - Maintain the operational integrity of the clients installed BMS to
28 Jun 2017
£60K to £70K pa
Not a fan of mediocrity? Do you thrive on action and delivery, rather than just talking about it? Are you capable of influencing Director level stakeholders? Do you challenge 'beige thinking'? Churchill Howard are recruiting 2 outstanding, high potential Finance Business Partners to fast-track
Our Egham based client has an opportunity for you to join them working as a Account Clerk. PL - Entering Purchase Ledger invoices for Foreign suppliers in Cargo Wise and sending queries to Operations PL - Check Supplier Statement and request all copies
Stoke Newington,G. London,United Kingdom
15 Nov 2017
An exciting opening has become available for a Vectorworks Technician for a company based in London. The firm is looking to take on a capable new team member for 2 month contract, with the possibility of extension. For the accomplished candidate, they
05 Jan 2018
£35K to £40K pa
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Architectural Technician to join an award winning architectural practice based in Kent. Specialising in high quality educational schemes, the practice in question are looking to grow the team due to the increase of workload, and
Sectors: Accountancy, Trust Administration
Locations: Channel Islands
Locations: Channel Islands