Ocean Export Clerk £neg
19 Jun 2018
ASL Personnel Ltd
Heathrow (Airport),G. London,United Kingdom
|View this job on ASL Personnel Ltd site|
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionAn International Freight Forwarder is currently recruiting for an Ocean Export Agent to ensure timely and accurate movement of freight and information, whilst providing an exceptional customer service within the Ocean Export Department.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure smooth and timely freight process flow.
• Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operational system.
• Track and Trace Ocean Export Files and reporting.
• Ensure documents are sent in a timely manner.
• Ensure accurate and timely client and vendors billing.
• Interact with Customers in arranging their international shipments, meeting customer service standards.
• Ensure all customers standard operating procedures are in place and updated.
• Meet KPI standards in accordance with the company’s procedure.
• Overseas communications, timely responses to emails and requests (internal and external)
• Escalation of problems to Management when necessary
• Research and resolve any issues regarding billing or shipping discrepancies
Within this role you will be required to:
• Attend training classes and complete mandatory online training when required.
• Identify opportunities for self-improvement and target training to challenge yourself.
Qualifications, Experience and Education Requirements
• 6 months to 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• An understanding of ocean documentation process would be beneficial.
• Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
• Pro-active, strong organisational skills.
• A good working knowledge of Excel and Word.
• A Hazardous Materials certification is preferred.
• MUST BE fluent in English.
Salary and hours are to be advised.
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
27 Feb 2018
Our client is a long established fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Bookkeeper. This is a full time permanent role. Start date 1st May 2018. Key responsibilities will include: • Maintenance of investment related accounting records • Reconciliation to investment house/bank/custodian reports • Involvement with and management
Dubai,UAE,United Arab Emirates
25 May 2018
We have a large number of urgent requirements for procurement positions in the western region of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi on the Arabian Gulf, approximately 50 km west-southwest of the city of Ruwais as follows: • Contract Manager (LTMA) • Contract Manager (OSSA) • Contract Manager
20 Jul 2018
£40K to £48K pa
Tired of being on the road and not getting home till bed time? Want to restore some kind of work life balance into your life? If you’re currently in Practice and looking for your first move into Commerce & Industry
Birmingham,West Midlands,United Kingdom
31 Jan 2018
A fantastic position has just become available for an Architectural Technician with a renowned practice based in Birmingham. This is a permanent position with a salary up to £37,000. For this role, you will need a minimum of 5 years industry
18 Sep 2017
£18K to £21K pa
Our client requires an efficient, self-motivated Swedish speaking Contract Administrator to ensure resolution of customer queries and to ensure customer satisfaction in an accurate and timely manner. Due to the nature of the role and the clients that you will be dealing