Nordic speaking jobs - Liverpool
16 Jun 2015
£23,500 to £29,500 pa
GFS - sales - NORDIC
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionOur client provides the world’s leading companies with expert managed services, cloud software and processes that are proven to increase customer success and drive revenue growth.
Are you looking to move from Customer Services or Telemarketing into Sales ?
Fluent in Danish OR Swedish OR Norwegian OR Finnish ?
This is a business to business (B2B) sales position with NO cold calling and NO shifts.
The company has a relaxed, competent and friendly culture.
Their solutions help companies with on boarding and adoption, up sell and cross-sell, retention and renewals—the entire revenue lifecycle.
We are seeking both junior / entry level candidates ( 6-9 months experience ) to senior candidates ( 12-24 months experience )
THE JOB ...
Working within a strong team environment, you will be an integral part of supporting your client with the renewals of maintenance and service contracts, and overall improvements in customer retention and renewal based sales.
Working within your own geographical territory, you will liaise with direct customers and/or distributors/resellers on a daily basis.
Working to a financial target each quarter, you have the opportunity to not only build strong relationships, but also build your reputation and progress within the business – putting you in a great position for commission and promotional opportunities.
YOU WILL BE ...
- Responsible for the renewal and overall sales of hi-tech service and support agreements to an established customer base, ensuring each opportunity is maximised.
- Working to sales targets, individually and as part of a team.
- Using multiple databases to research accounts and uncover new opportunities. You should be comfortable reporting, analysing and using excel to assist with this.
- Managing the entire service sales cycle from prospect to close, and following up where necessary.
- Ensuring the integrity of client information is developed and maintained to a required standard in all databases.
YOU WILL HAVE ...
- Worked in a targeted and results motivated sales environment
- You are an exceptional team player
- Experience building customer relationships which is telephone based
- A resilient approach, adaptable and work well under pressure with meticulous attention to detail
- Superb communication and strong computer skills including experience of the full Microsoft package
- Fluency in Danish - OR - Finnish - OR - Norwegian - OR - Swedish ( speak / write / read )
- Excellent command of English (speak / write / read )
- Some previous experience of sales (B2B or B2C ) such as, telesales, telemarketing, lead generation or similar
IT WOULD BE IDEAL IF YOU ALSO HAVE...
- An Account Management background
- Previous experience, ideally in the technological sector
- Experience of complex sales cycles
- A previous understanding of contract terms and conditions
- A keen eye to Identifying Up-sell and cross sell opportunities
- Previously worked in collaboration with a field sales rep on top deals
- Knowledge of Selling complex products/solutions
SALARY / BENEFITS
Base salary in the range £18.500 - £21.500 pa
Commission £5.000 - £8.000 pa
Relocation might be offered ( managers discretion and terms apply)
BenefitsBase salary in the range £18.500 - £21.500 Commission £5k - £8k Benefits Relocation might be offered ( managers discretion and terms apply)
09 Jan 2015
£23K to £28K pa
Our client based in the Heathrow area is seeking an experienced Senior Air Freight Export Clerk to join their team handling shipments from start to finish. This role will involve looking after a major Retail Account so experience within Account handling
Domiciliary Care Manager Tonbridge, Kent Salary: Circa £25,000 We are recruiting for a Domiciliary Care Manager with proven care management skills to manage and maintain a high quality service provision for domiciliary service users of a new Extra Care Housing Scheme in Tonbridge.
Milton Keynes,Buckinghamshire,United Kingdom
24 Nov 2017
£30K to £40K pa
Areas Sales Manager – Electrical Automotive Parts - £60,000 OTE A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a tenacious Areas Sales Manager to join the Sales team of this market leading corporation in Electrical Automotive Parts. Reporting straight to the Sales
Stourbridge,Hereford and Worcester,United Kingdom
03 Jan 2018
We are currently recruiting for an immediately available Experienced Administrator for our clients based in Stourbridge. The candidate will be required to start immediately Working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm. Duties & Responsibilities; - Data Input - Filing - Typing of letters - Answering telephone calls - Compile
28 Nov 2017
£40K to £50K pa
The chance to join a world renowned practice in their Liverpool studio. The company sit in the top 50 on the AJ100 list & are an international firm of designers known for producing multi-award winning schemes. Due to ongoing growth they have