Network Engineer - CCNA
04 Jan 2018
2M Employment Solutions Limited
£35,000 to £47,000 pa
|View this job on 2M Employment Solutions Limited site|
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionNetwork Engineer - CCNA
Department / Function: Technology ~ Technology
Hours: Full time, Mon-Fri
Salary: £33,000 - £37,000 (plus £2k on call), plus bonus and benefits
Based out of our Manchester (Chadderton) office, SG Gaming is seeking a Network Engineer to assist with the planning, evaluation and management of existing and new networks and territories. It is essential that you are a certified CCNA or CCNA Voice and ideally you will be CCNP or CCNP Voice or CCSA NGX qualified too.
The position is a technical, hands-on role in which the candidate will be able to implement solutions and support system level issues until resolution. The successful applicant will spend a considerable portion of their time supporting various network services and technologies. These include MPLS, Cable DSL, ADSL, Metro-Ethernet, SDH, routing protocols and VPN services. The candidate must be able to manage a number of diverse technical environments, interoperate successfully with customers and business vendors and provide recommendations necessary to maintain or expand service levels.
• Manage multi-site enterprise networks.
• Manage and maintain technical relationships with the customer and work closely with their technical resources.
• Create and maintain logical and rational network IT environments.
• Support field infrastructure and work to deliver client agreed work packages and objectives.
• Utilise nd develop processes and procedures to monitor, diagnose and solve critical network challenges in the field.
• Be responsible for maintaining the stability of network communications, and analysing and solving network outages, or routing issues.
• Define, collect, and publish network operation metrics and service level reports.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• System and network monitoring experience required.
• Good understanding of subnets and ip address allocation.
• Client facing experience required.
• Hands-on knowledge of configuring and maintaining Cisco routers, switches and ideally firewalls.
• Experience with cellular and wireless communications (GPRS/EDGE 3G, 802.11x).
• Good knowledge of routing protocols and ports.
• Knowledge of OSI Model, Wireshark and Tcpdump.
• Metro-Ethernet experience.
• Software and hardware installation, configuration, integration and support.
• MPLS configuration knowledge.
• Cisco ASA, Check Point, Juniper and HP.
• F5 experience.
• Cisco Call Manager & Data Centre knowledge.
SG Gaming employs more than 550 people across three offices in the UK and is supported by its global gaming parent company, Nasdaq-listed Scientific Games, which employs 8,000 people in more than 50 countries on six continents. You will receive first class training, support and career development opportunities along with a very competitive salary, additional benefits and company bonus.
Please send us your details via 'Apply', and ensure you include a valid email address as you will be sent further instructions.
Feltham,G. London,United Kingdom
09 Jun 2017
£25K to £30K pa
Excellent company benefits offered and fantastic offices!! Ocean and Air Pricing Analyst position to develop and maintain the Heathrow pricing department. You will provide accurate, competitive pricing to cusomers, Sales Support where necessary and support overseas requests in a timely manner. You will have
Thames Ditton,Surrey,United Kingdom
19 Dec 2017
£23,500 to £25K pa
Bodyshop Administrator Competitive Basic Salary and Excellent OTE c£25k pa The Role As a Bodyshop Administrator you will ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and care at all times for vehicle servicing and repair. Our Bodyshop Administrators support the Bodyshop team
15 Jan 2018
Our client a well-respected dealer group are looking for an Experienced Qualified Vehicle Technician for their dealership in the Swindon area. You will be capable of carrying out Vehicle Servicing, Repair & MOT work effectively and efficiently with a first time fix
20 Jun 2013
As part of continued expansion, our client a leading international broker is actively seeking a Financial Lines Sales Executive for the South of England, reporting into their Bristol office. You will be expected to build a book of Professional Indemnity/Financial Lines clients
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
02 May 2016
Our client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Senior Fund Accountant. Role: Led by a Financial Reporting Manager to provide unrivalled day-to-day fund accounting services, whilst continuing to develop through your professional studies. Key responsibilities will include: • Bookkeeping a complex range
2M Employment Solutions Limited