Money Laundering Reporting officer, Guernsey
05 Jun 2018
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Money Laundering Reporting officer.
Overall purpose of the role:
To deliver to an excellent service to clients based on detailed AML/CFT and tax reporting knowledge.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Review and approve client CDD packs
• Review and consider possible sanctions matches
• Provide AML/CFT training to clients
• Answer AML/CFT and tax report queries from clients
• Deliver management and board reporting as attend meetings as required
• Deliver necessary changes to processes based on relevant regulatory and legal changes
• Proactively interact with Clients to understand their further needs
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• AML and other relevant update / skills courses as required.
• Bachelor’s degree / Further Compliance qualifications for example the International Diploma, Compliance / AML or Certified AML Specialist.
• The ability to deliver pragmatic solutions to AML related issues.
• Commitment to continuous professional development.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Birmingham,West Midlands,United Kingdom
27 Apr 2018
£20,328 to £23,787 pa
Bus Station Supervisor – West Midlands Salary: £20,328 to £23,787 pro rata per annum + excellent benefits Contract: Permanent – Part-Time 0.5FTE Hours: 18.25 hours per week – Please note the shift and location arrangements (There may be a requirement to work outside normal
18 Sep 2017
£18K to £21K pa
Our client requires an efficient, self-motivated Norwegian speaking Contract Administrator to ensure resolution of customer queries and to ensure customer satisfaction in an accurate and timely manner. Due to the nature of the role and the clients that you will be dealing
Clerkenwell,G. London,United Kingdom
19 Apr 2018
Calling all Freelance Mid-Weight Graphic Designers! Do you have previous agency experience? Happy to get stuck in on a project from the get go? Then read on! I highly creative central London based studio is looking for a creative Freelance Graphic Designer
Travel Specialist, Scandinavia Candidates need to have at least one year experience working in a Travel Agency booking flights using either Galileo, Amadeus or Sabre. Need to be fluent in Swedish and have an understanding of Danish and Norwegian. Salary: €24,000
Key responsibilities include: • Define the logical, technical, and physical architecture for a hybrid SharePoint platform (SPO and SP 2013/16) that is consistent with best practice architectural principles, standards and methodologies • Define solution delivery strategies, architectural standards, hardware/software and infrastructure needs and requirements