Manager - Client Services, Guernsey
28 Dec 2017
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
|View this job on Personnel Appointments site|
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Manager - Client Services.
Overall purpose of the role:
To effectively manage a team, or group of teams, within Client Services providing a high quality client service in a profitable manner.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Effectively manage a team of people, controlling the workload to ensure work is completed in an accurate, efficient and timely manner and provide support, motivation and direction and carry out objective setting and appraisals ensuring the team is structured and staffed in the most effective manner.
• Review team performance against monthly Management Information and address issues as they arise.
• Act as a role model, proactively supporting the policies and practices of the business and encouraging and promoting a good work ethic to more junior members of staff.
• To prepare, authorise or where appropriate commission the preparation by lawyers of legal documents specific to the requirements of transactions.
• To have a good understanding of and an ability to review legal documents produced externally.
• To travel to meet clients, their advisers and other professional contacts with the objective of strengthening existing relationships and generating new business opportunities for the company.
• Undertake any reasonable ad hoc tasks as may be required from time to time.
• Ensure compliance with company standards, policies and procedures
The successful candidate will have:
• A thorough understanding of Trust and Company law and administration along with a minimum of 8 years’ experience, of which at least two have been in a management capacity.
• Relevant professional qualification.
• Excellent IT skills and an ability to demonstrate skill set across the spectrum of the business systems.
• Maintain good business practices and interpersonal skills, overseeing more junior staff in the management of their time and workloads.
• Possess a thorough understanding of any relevant tax legislation and demonstrate an understanding of future tax changes as they arise.
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of external regulations and legislation and of the internal policies and procedures including Anti-money laundering risk ratings and signing limits.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Muswell Hill,G. London,United Kingdom
06 Dec 2017
£35K to £40K pa
Business Development Manager – Plumbing Equipment - £50,000 OTE A new and exciting opening has become available for a Business Development Manager to join this market leading company within the Plumbing industry with immense career growing opportunities. Reporting straight to the Sales
Leeds,West Yorkshire,United Kingdom
16 Jan 2018
Alexander James Recruiting is currently working with a well-established supplier of various types of materials handling equipment looking to recruit a new Trainee/Graduate Sales Executive to cover and develop their client base across Yorkshire. With an excellent training scheme with a
#Belfast Red Dot Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Call Centre Agent to join their growing team based in North Manchester. Job Title: Call Centre Agent - MONDAY START Location: Belfast Salary: Competitive Salary + Commission Due to our ongoing growth, we are looking for
Blackfriars,G. London,United Kingdom
29 Sep 2017
Business Analyst - Investment Banking We are seeking experienced and talented Business Analysts with strong financial knowledge to work on a major project for a leading investment bank! The role will also give you access to an un-rivalled training program which will greatly
21 Dec 2017
£60K to £70K pa
Do you have a proven track record of sales in the vending machine industry? Do you have excellent communication and negotiation skills? APPLY NOW for more information about this exciting step towards a Sales career. Job Title – Business Development Manager Industry
Sectors: Accountancy, Trust Administration
Locations: Channel Islands
Locations: Channel Islands