09 Apr 2018
£35,000 to £45,000 pa
|View this job on Middleton Jones site|
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionKey focus of job:
To assist the Lease Advisory Team with all aspects of Landlord and Tenant work, focusing on rent reviews and lease renewals on behalf of clients, for all types of premises to include office, industrial and retail.
- To manage and undertake a varied caseload of rent reviews and lease renewals for public sector and private sector clients.
- To undertake all aspects of landlord and tenant work to include where necessary, assistance with and of preparation of third party submissions
- To manage a portfolio of national contract work undertaken from Birmingham and attend client update meetings and take on a client liaison role
- To help develop new business through use of new and existing contacts.
- To provide professional, high quality reports to our clients.
- To strive to improve working practices and client service delivery for the team.
- As required to help manage and be responsible for graduate surveyors within the department.
- To represent the company and the full range of property related services available to clients.
- Any other duties commensurate with this level of post.
- Must be able to demonstrate Lease Advisory experience and confidently illustrate knowledge in this specialism.
- Must be able to work to tight and numerous deadlines.
- A working knowledge of the local property market would be an advantage.
- Possess a sound commercial awareness.
- Must be able to drive and have a full UK drivers licence.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of client requirements
- Enjoys building the confidence and respect of clients
- Collects, reviews and acts upon client feedback
- Researches into current and future client requirements
- Demonstrates an awareness of market trends
- Experienced and capable presenter, both of technical and business matters
- Shows highly developed persuasive skills (oral & written)
- Presents a professional image when dealing with clients and demonstrates self confidence
- Demonstrates ambition and commitment to self development
- Highly organised
- Manages own time and exercises good commercial judgement to maximise fee earning potential
- Team Player
- Seeks to improve personal and team service delivery
- Demonstrates good attention to detail by regularly producing carefully prepared, accurate work
- Uses thorough and effective data gathering techniques in all aspects of the work
- Understands and listens to others' requirements
- Demonstrates cooperation and willingness to work with others
17 Jun 2016
£24K to £28K pa
Our client, a leading UK retailer, is currently seeking an experienced Assistant Buyer to join their head office team on a 9 month Fixed Term Contract basis, based in Bournemouth. Success in this role will require retail buying experience. The position
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
22 Jun 2017
Our client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Fund Officer – Valuations. Key responsibilities will include: • Reporting to the Fund Valuation Manager the Fund Officer will assist in supervising administrators/senior administrators and have responsibility for day to day
Marylebone,G. London,United Kingdom
03 Mar 2017
£30K to £35K pa
A high-end interior design studio, specialising in multiple design sectors, are looking for a Mid-Weight FF&E Designer to join their close-knit team, based in Marylebone. The salary on offer is depending on experience, and requires a candidate that has fully immersed
An opportunity has just become available to an experienced Architect based in Nottingham. This will be short term contract up to £25ph LTD, depending on experience. This practice is getting busier and busier and they need an extra pair of hands
03 Apr 2018
An urgent opportunity has just become available for a flexible 3-month short-term contract in central Bath. Up to £25ph LTD depending on experience. You will benefit from being part of a medium-sized team who have over 20 years of experience with a