29 Dec 2017
|View this job on Zestrill Limited site|
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionOur client, a leading family office in Gibraltar seeks an IT Support Engineer for its growing team here. The successful candidate will work closely to the Senior IT Support and will be responsible for looking after the day to day activities, solving problems and dealing with the newest software and systems on the market.
• Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers
• Check system hardware.
• Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
• Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
• Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance.
• Installation and troubleshooting Windows 10, MS Office, local servers and other
• Constant contact with the various software vendors.
• Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
• Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
• In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks.
• Excellent English.
• Eye for detail.
• Have a genuine passion for IT.
• Hard worker who desire to acquire new skills.
• High service consciousness.
• Spanish is Plus.
Some Flexibility of days/hours to accommodate North American time zone/conference calls. All candidates should be locally based. If you have the required skills & experience please get in touch ASAP.
01 Nov 2017
£28K to £40K pa
The Role To be responsible for the preparation of new and adaptations to existing designs, drawings, specifications and schedules to suit design development and information release requirements. To independently evaluate, select and apply knowledge of design and construction techniques, traditional or contemporary. To assist
10 Jan 2018
Finance Assistant Warrington An exciting opportunity has arisen for a permanent Finance Assistant to join Making Space, a not-for-profit care provider based at Lyne House, Warrington. In return we offer a competitive salary of £18,058. Making Space provide services in the
28 Nov 2017
£25K to £32K pa
A hugely successful multi-disciplinary, located in Leicester, are looking to appoint an experienced Architect and an Architectural Assistant Part 2, to join their busy residential team. Projects are spread across affordable & private rental sector, and experience would be a huge advantage
02 Jan 2018
Social Research Interviewers – NatCen Social Research Vacancies in: All areas Do you want to improve the society we live in? Are you interested in helping to understand the characteristics and circumstances of the British people on a whole range of
Birmingham,West Midlands,United Kingdom
22 Sep 2015
£18K to £25K pa
An excellent opportunity has arisen for you to work for one of the UK’s largest Insurance groups. The role is for a Personal Lines Insurance consultant dealing with both motor and household Insurance policies. You will be working in a