04 Jan 2018
£30,000 to £35,000 pa
Dudley,Hereford and Worcester,United Kingdom
|View this job on Cushillo Personnel site|
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionHSEQ Officer required for our client a global provider of commercial and industrial heating and ventilation products based in Dudley. This is a fantastic opportunity to join well respected and established company. The role will involve maintaining, administrating and improving HSEQ processes to promote a positive safety culture and help maintain the quality management processes.
Working with the management team you will support the continued development of Safety, Health, Environment and Quality across a multi-site business.
As a HSEQ Officer brief responsibilities will include:
• Take a lead in raising H&S awareness, monitoring performance and reporting key issues and statistical data to management.
• Develop and implement business-wide initiatives and behavioural safety programmes, designed to improve H&S performance and cultivate cultural change.
• Undertaking site inspections, risk assessments and audits as required.
Candidate skills required
• Knowledge of Safety, Environmental and Quality standards such as OHSAS18000, ISO9001, ISO14001.
• Good knowledge of safety regulations and best safe working practices.
• IT literate - MS office packages.
• Excellent communication skills and flexible attitude.
• Professional personality and able to manage multiple projects.
• IOSH Managing Safety or NEBOSH General.
• Experience working within an Engineering or Manufacturing background ideally
In return our client can offer you a fulfilling role in an organisation that is committed to its employees and customers. An organisation that wants you to succeed and will support your professional development.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Apply now!
10 Aug 2017
£40K to £100K pa
Are you a passionate, positive, and upbeat new business hunter? A successful and well established company is in need of a Business Development Manager and Account Manager to expand its already thriving market share in Promotional Merchandise. If you have a
Due to restructuring, our client is looking to recruit an HR Advisor with a minimum of two years experience to join this established team in delivering generalist HR advice, guidance and support across the employee lifecycle. Key to the role is
Leamington Spa,Warwickshire,United Kingdom
17 Jan 2018
£17,500 to £18K pa
An experienced and efficient Warranty Administrator is required by our main dealer in Leamington Spa >Part Time >£8.50 per hour (neg) >Award winning dealer group >Stable role within local employer The successful Warrranty Administrator will have experience of the warranty process; gained within either a dedicated
Birmingham,West Midlands,United Kingdom
12 Jan 2018
£24,736 to £28,933 pa
Programme Support Officer Salary: £24,736 to £28,933 per annum + Excellent Benefits Hours: 36.5 hours per week The West Midlands Combined Authority (WMCA) is comprised of 18 local authorities and four Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEPs) working together to move powers from Whitehall to
18 Jan 2018
£32K to £36K pa
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent Tierney IT is looking for a back-end Web Developer to work on web forms to support transactional services which are fully integrated with our back-office systems and data. You will implement and extend standard frameworks as well