HR Manager - Construction
09 Jan 2018
Kingscroft Professional Resources
£40,000 to £50,000 pa
|View this job on Kingscroft Professional Resources site|
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionAre you an experienced HR Manager looking for a new challenge?
Due to expansion, Kingscroft have been asked to recruit for a HR Manager for our growing client based in London. My client work within the construction industry, providing many services including design and project management, they work on many projects across London within the commercial, residential, leisure and educational sectors. The right candidate will provide high-quality professional HR operational support, advice, guidance and engagement to line managers and employees. Working from my clients Lambeth office, you will be fully experienced working in HR (construction experience would be beneficial) and holding a CIPD Qualification would also be beneficial. For the right candidate a great package will be offered ranging from £30k-£45k Per Annum DOE.
Duties of the role:
• Managing the recruitment process, including dealing with recruitment agencies, for all positions with UK offices.
• Implementing company-wide HR processes and systems.
• Ensuring that any construction project has sufficient staff, with the correct skill-sets and experience.
• Managing the benefits & salary structure, pay charts, performance system and HR policies, updating when necessary.
• Maintaining of all employee records and registers with respect to the UK Law and legislation.
• Owning employee relations management and propose solutions to the issues.
• Must have the right to work unrestricted in the UK.
• Possess problem-solving abilities and the confidence to run with the role autonomously.
• Ability to work with diplomacy and assertiveness, and maintain confidentially at all times.
• Self-motivated and highly organized with attention to detail and an ability to manage a varied workload.
• Interpersonal and teamwork skills, with the ability to work with colleagues at all levels of employees.
• The candidate must be organized, possess a can-do attitude and thrive in a fast-paced and complex environment.
• Identify and document any Project’s roles and responsibilities properly and timely.
• Discuss with Senior Management (e.g. Projects Managers) to develop a plan describing the end-to-end processes that will be required on a project/s in order to determine the human resource requirements.
Qualifications and Skills
• Related HR work experience is essential.
• Knowledge and understanding of employment law and legislation.
• Advanced Excel skills, Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to deal with all levels and key stakeholders through a variety of media
• Having recruitment experience in either a recruitment agency or in a company would be beneficial.
• CIPD Qualification would be a huge advantage.
• HR experience in a construction team would be advantageous.
Please apply now for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or any other construction roles at Kingscroft Professional Resources.
Benefits£30k-£45k Per Annum
26 Aug 2016
£27K to £32K pa
•Job Title: Employment & Skills Trainers x 2 •Location: Croydon & Sutton Seeking passionate and talented trainers to join South London' Work & Health Programme. DUTIES: • Preparing and delivering training • Assessing and evaluating results and providing feedback • Maintaining a professional training environment • Promoting
City of London,G. London,United Kingdom
29 Jun 2017
£40K to £80K pa
Aspects are pleased to be sourcing future Appointed Reps for our client who is a major broking UK broking organisation with excellent support and network facilities. If you are an Account Executive/New Business producer that wants to take direct control of
Ealing,G. London,United Kingdom
08 Nov 2017
£30K to £35K pa
Business Development Executive –Corporate Events- £50,000 OTE A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a tenacious Business Development Executive to join this market leading corporation within the Corporate Events arena. This opportunity offers an eye-catching starting salary package and excellent career
Hounslow,G. London,United Kingdom
03 Jan 2017
£24K to £33K pa
We need Service and PDI Technicians for a Prestige Brand in Purpose fit Facility Our client is a leading Automotive Group and this is for a Premium brand. It's a PDI & Prep Facility so most jobs are fairly straightforward and bonus
Wakefield,West Yorkshire,United Kingdom
12 Dec 2017
£25K to £30K pa
A market leading manufacturing business supplying recreational and lifestyle products to retailers in the UK and Europe is looking for a Systems Accountant to bridge the gap between Finance and IT in a business partnering capacity. The role is heavily project focused
Kingscroft Professional Resources