HR Advisor- (Maternity FTC)
29 May 2018
|View this job on Resourcing4HR site|
|Add this job to my basket|
Description***THIS OPPORTUNITY CAN BE FULL OR PART TIME (MIN OF 30 HOURS PER WEEK)***
Due to maternity, our client, a global player in it's market,is looking to appoint an HR Advisor to cover maternity for 6-12 months. The role provides day-to-day HR support across all departments, and helps to develop, advise on, and implement the company's HR policies.
The role includes:
• Delivering on-site HR support and guidance to senior managers, managers and employees while keeping up with the relevant legislation, policies and regulations.
• Managing and negotiating supply, facility and utility contracts in line with appropriate regulations including HSE.
• Managing HSE requirements and risk assessments for the site including first aid, fire marshals and DSE.
• Managing the relationship between the business and our external IT support function to ensure an effective service is received by the business.
• Learning about each department in the business to understand all aspects of our international distribution.
• Managing and maintaining personnel records including absence and performance (appraisals).
• Managing the recruitment process from attraction and selection through to interview and on-boarding of successful candidates.
• Working with an external broker to manage the employee benefits and insurances.
You will have:
• A strong educational background.
• A proven track record as an HR Generalist.
• Sound knowledge of best practices and HR policies and procedures. You will also be CIPD qualified or working towards qualification.
• Knowledge of IT and Microsoft software
• The ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and suppliers.
You must be:
• A great team player.
• Organised, methodical and thorough, with great attention to detail.
• Proactive and systematic in your approach, confident in solution finding independently.
• Self-motivated and autonomous.
• A clear and concise communicator able to communicate efficiently at all levels.
Should you be interested in discussing this vacancy please contact Annabel Green via email at email@example.com or call her on 07850 215276. Alternatively linkin with me on LinkedIn or register your details on www.resourcing4hr.co.uk.
Resourcing4HR is an independent HR Recruitment and Consultancy company specialising in supporting the HR Community - both candidates and clients alike, in a partnership approach to resourcing HR professionals.
Resourcing4HR is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity.
Resourcing4HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
07 Jun 2018
This company facilitates and co-ordinates trading, settlement and custody of a variety of global financial instruments. Key responsibilities will include: • Assess, design and implement solutions for a wide variety of operational issues • Trade support • Custodial work • Onboarding of clients • Perform daily and month-end reconciliations • Strong operational
Birmingham,West Midlands,United Kingdom
04 Jun 2018
£18K to £70K pa
This prestige dealership has a requirement for a Motability Car Sales Executive in Birmingham City Centre. You’ll have a proven track record of consistent sales within a car sales environment, and be able to point to impressive Motability figures and CSI
Northallerton,North Yorkshire,United Kingdom
21 Jun 2018
£28,221 to £30,756 pa
Library Project Manager Service Development Salary: £28,221 to £30,756 pro-rata Do you have the passion and drive to take North Yorkshire Libraries into the digital age? Are you experienced in project management and have knowledge of library services? Do you want to make
Heathrow (Airport),G. London,United Kingdom
09 Apr 2013
£22K to £25K pa
Our client is looking for an experienced Air Freight Import Clerk to work within a busy team processing Air Freight Import shipments from start to finish. Must have excellent knowledge of Import Customs entries procedures on ASM Gems system and a fully
Knightsbridge,G. London,United Kingdom
07 Jun 2018
£50K to £55K pa
An incredible high-end hospitality interior designs studio, based in Knightsbridge, are looking to bring on a Senior FF&E Designer, to join their team. The salary on offer in negotiable due to experience, and the role requires a candidate with over 10