Gaming Compliance Manager
09 Jan 2018
2M Employment Solutions Limited
£25,000 to £35,000 pa
|View this job on 2M Employment Solutions Limited site|
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionGaming Compliance Manager
Department / Function: Product Development ~ Interactive Games Development
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 plus bonus and benefits
Scientific Games Interactive, a world leader in igaming solutions to the global gaming industry is looking to add to its Interactive Product Operations team based out of Manchester (Chadderton).
The successful candidate will provide the team with submission and jurisdictional requirements and produce & ensure accurate submission of product to various jurisdictions. They will also lead compliance process development, documentation, implementation/execution and support. The ideal candidate will have a science related degree and solid experience of working in the gaming industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with Product Assurance, Game & Platform Development to ensure product is submitted accurately based on the submission requirements of regulatory approval agencies
• Attend project management meetings and provide status updates of regulatory submission.
• Preparation for release notes and submission of all product submissions.
• Coordinate and review the technical documentation of all submission project status
• Provide management with weekly updates on project status
• Implement and maintain database automation tools
• Provide guidance to jurisdictional engineers
Create, execute. manage, and support compliance processes:
• Identify, lead, and drive continuous improvements to the compliance process with objective to increase efficiencies, visibility, and quality throughout the entire lifecycle
• Evangelist to increase awareness of compliance mind-set through the entire organisation.
• Bachelors of Science in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
• Solid experience in the gaming industry or similarly regulated field
• Solid engineering experience
• Work experience in programming/development
• Real-time embedded systems and database experience (SQL, Oracle, and Access)
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software packages’ standard features
• Detail-oriented, organized, and ability to work with minimal supervision
• Excellent written communication skills, including the demonstrated ability to clearly, concisely, and persuasively compose correspondence and narrative reports
• Ability to identify problems, analyse the situation, and makes appropriate recommendations and decisions, which achieve mutually desired results
As well as offering a competitive base salary, benefits include company bonus and pension plan.
10 Jan 2018
An exciting opportunity to join a highly established architects practice based in Chelmsford as a Part II Architectural Assistant is on offer with great career prospects! This well-established firm are currently searching for an experienced Architectural Assistant to produce high quality working
Business Sales Executive £18,000 Basic + Uncapped Commission: 35k+ p/a (realistic OTE) Monday to Friday 9.00 - 5.30 pm This is a great opportunity to build a successful career with a fast-growing company and a market leading proposition. You must be a go getter
Sunbury,G. London,United Kingdom
16 Aug 2017
£22K to £27K pa
Friendly local company based in Sunbury in Thames are looking for an experienced Export Clerk. Role will involve dealing predominantly with Air Freight Export shipments with some involvement in Ocean Freight. Min 2 years experience in Air Freight is essential. This is a Monday
04 Dec 2017
£40K to £45K pa
Account Manager – Forklift Trucks - £60,000 OTE A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a tenacious Account Manager selling Forklift Trucks into capital equipment hire companies. For this market leading corporation this role offers an eye-catching starting salary package and
Clerkenwell,G. London,United Kingdom
06 Dec 2017
£35K to £40K pa
Calling all creative retail designers are mid or mid/senior level! A cracking design agency in East London are looking for a talented and experienced designer to take on a permanent role in their interior design team as soon as possible. You
2M Employment Solutions Limited