Fund Accountant, Guernsey
14 Jun 2018
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Fund Accountant.
Overall purpose of the role:
The purpose of this position is to carry out routine day-to-day accounting of fund structures under the direction of a Financial Reporting Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Bookkeep funds, management companies and associated fund structures within the team
• Assist with all aspects of accounting matters, including the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, statutory financial statements, and ad-hoc investor queries
• Assist with the completion of routine audit queries
• Prepare periodic bank reconciliations and provide supporting documentation evidencing transactions
• Maintain accurate records on eFront and Microsoft Excel working paper schedules for all aspects of bookkeeping
• Assist in the preparation and reconciliation of periodic direct and indirect tax returns
• Assist and support the induction, integration and training of Trainee staff
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of fund accounting.
• Be expected to be studying towards a relevant professional qualification
• (preferably having commenced ACCA Fundamental Skills level or ACA Professional level)
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
02 Apr 2018
A fantastic Interior Design consultancy based in North London are seeking an Senior Interior Designer, experienced in luxury Residential projects. This is an opportunity to get involved with a large and luxurious international high-end residential design project. You must have at least
Harrogate,North Yorkshire,United Kingdom
02 May 2018
A medium sized architectural practice who have been established for over 10 years are looking for additional technical assistance due to an influx of work. This will be ideally on a contract basis, however a permanent contract could potentially be considered. Currently
12 Mar 2018
£22K to £35K pa
our Client is looking for a MOT TESTER - Vehicle Technician, Friendly & professional, fully qualified MOT Tester and you MUST have a valid MOT smart card. what is required from you: Maintain service operations by inspecting and maintaining vehicles in line
29 Sep 2016
£25K to £30K pa
H&S Advisor – Tech to Grad Scheme Salary: Up to £30,000 Location: You will be working in London We are Citation. We're a large national company, with a large team of over 60 nationwide consultants. We are far from your average service
25 May 2018
Customer Service Advisor - No Weekends! Immediate Starts Available Fully paid training programme provided Excellent progression opportunities £16,500 starting salary plus uncapped monthly bonus. On target earnings 25,000! Monday - Friday 10am to 6pm - No weekends Customer Service Advisor - Start ASAP £16,500 Altrincham If you love Mobile