Finance Manager - Services Sector
23 Jan 2018
£45,000 to £55,000 pa
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionChurchill Howard are recruiting in partnership with a leader in the services sector to recruit a Finance Manager to support operations teams across the business. Your core duties will be to drive productivity, monitor, assess and improve site and brand performance. You’ll be a naturally strong communicator with exceptional stakeholder management skills – able to think creatively and challenge effectively.
• Establish effective partnerships with operations managers to support the development of forecasts and budgets.
• Forecast analysis, ensuring opportunities are being capitalised on and risks effectively being mitigated.
• Analyse business performance against budget and forecast, creating tangible metrics to measure future outputs and make a commercial difference.
• Establish a reputation for making a positive impact through influencing and challenging the status quo.
• Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalen)
• Exceptional communication skills
• Translating large volumes of data to assist senior managers in making pivotal business decisions
• Examples of influencing operational stakeholders and making an impact on business performance
• Desire to progress and develop further
In this role you’ll be working with some sharp minds in both operations management and within the finance community. There is significant scope to learn from peers and management; the employer has a track record of developing and progressing talent.
You’ll benefit from an excellent salary and benefits package, strong progression opportunities and a prestigious business on the CV. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.
Benefits+ bonus and excellent benefits
Dudley,Hereford and Worcester,United Kingdom
12 Oct 2017
£20K to £25K pa
CAD/CAM Engineer Location: Dudley Area Salary: £22,000 depending on experience Hours of work: Fulltime. We have pleasure in offering the position of CAD/CAM Engineer. The successful applicant must have experience in 3D Solidworks and be able to read complex engineering drawings. Basic word
We have an opportunity with one of the UK's most successful and well-known housing developers who are looking for a Site Manager to oversee an NHBC award winning housing development during a sustained period of growth for the business. You will
A brilliant opportunity for Revit experts has just become available in Bath for a 6-month contract with prospect to be extended, circa £19p/h LTD. This well-established and well-recognised practice is looking for a Revit expert to help on extra work load and
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
16 Feb 2018
Our client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a GDPR Contractor. This is a contract role for a minimum of 3 months. Key responsibilities of the role: • Complete data mapping exercise • Identify gaps in processes • Identify data processes • Coordinate mailing
Due to restructuring, our client is looking to recruit an HR Advisor with a minimum of two years experience to join this established team in delivering generalist HR advice, guidance and support across the employee lifecycle. Key to the role is