Finance Business Partner
28 Jun 2017
£60,000 to £70,000 pa
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionNot a fan of mediocrity?
Do you thrive on action and delivery, rather than just talking about it?
Are you capable of influencing Director level stakeholders?
Do you challenge 'beige thinking'?
Churchill Howard are recruiting 2 outstanding, high potential Finance Business Partners to fast-track to Senior Manager level for a leading Midlands FTSE100. These highly commercial roles will see you partnering with senior operational stakeholders to deliver the strategy and vision.
• Provide financial insight and challenge to drive performance in operational business unit
• Deliver business critical projects, monitoring and assessing risks, identifying, profiling and tracking opportunities
• Build a deep understanding of the business value opportunities and initiatives and translate financial and non-financial information into value creating intelligence
• Challenge areas of under performance; offering advice and inspiration to business leaders
• Support strategic decision making through insightful analysis; challenge plans and investment appraisals.
• A progressive CV with demonstrable achievements illustrating how good you are
• Qualified Accountant: practice or industry trained and strong academics
• Credibility to influence stakeholders and provide a vision
• Resilient, hard-working and determined to drive through change, overcoming obstacles.
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.
Benefits+ excellent bonus & benefits
London Bridge,G. London,United Kingdom
29 Jan 2018
£40K to £45K pa
Business Development Manager – Corporate Events - £65,000 OTE A very rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced and hungry Business Development Manager to join this market leading corporation within the Corporate Events industry. Reporting to the Sales Director, the Business Development
23 Jan 2018
£16K to £17K pa
Customer Service Advisor Monday 29th Training Starts No Weekends Monday - Friday 9:45am-6pm £16,000-£17,000 Starting Salary £900-£1900 bonus per month Based Sale M33 We are looking for Customer Service Advisors to start on our existing customer campaign. You will be speaking with customers over the phone delivering
Kensington,G. London,United Kingdom
15 Jan 2018
£30K to £35K pa
An extremely high-end residential studio based in SW London are looking for a recently qualified Part 3 Architect, to join them on their Interiors team. The salary is dependent on experience, but requires an Architect who is looking for the next
0700 - 1500 hrs Monday to Friday 7.5T Driver required with packing experience to join busy transport team. Salary negotiable and paid overtime.
Sunbury,G. London,United Kingdom
06 Sep 2013
£25K to £30K pa
One of our Sunbury clients is looking for a new team member to work in their Shipping department. Duties will include: Process Air Freight Import and Export shipments received from client Make airline bookings Provide collection and delivery information Create AWB's, Labels and consignment