Finance Business Partner
05 Jan 2018
£45,000 to £55,000 pa
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionChurchill Howard are working in partnership with a prestigious market leader in the West Midlands to appoint a permanent finance business partner.
The successful applicant will provide management information analysis and commentary and work as part of the commercial finance team, having a major influence on key commercial decisions. They will also need to act as an effective business partner to non- financial stakeholders, helping to improve business performance.
Key responsibilities include:
• Reporting and understanding of sales and margin variances
• Quarterly forecasting and budgeting
• Providing financial information to assess business opportunities and risks
• Posting of month end journals, provisions and commentary
• Acting as a financial liaison to operational colleagues to ensure process controls are followed and that relevant analysis is made available.
• Analysing business performance and identifying trends.
• Modelling of scenarios for business initiatives.
To be successful, applicants will be CIMA/ACA/ACCA Qualified with advanced Excel skills. They will further need to be able to demonstrate:
• Initiative, passion & drive.
• A flexible and adaptable working approach.
• Ability to derive insight from data, make recommendations & draw conclusions.
• Strong communications skills and influencing skills
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.
08 Dec 2017
£55K to £70K pa
Group Financial Reporting Manager Coventry | West Midlands £55,000 - £65,000 + car + bonus +benefits Churchill Howard are proud to be working together with a leading global business to support their recruitment of a Group Financial Reporting Manager. This role centres on
City of London,G. London,United Kingdom
18 Dec 2017
£32,500 to £36K pa
Looking for a new position as a Mid-Weight 3D Artist in 2018? We have an opportunity to join a reputable CGI company and help bolster their London studio. With solid foundations in the viz sector, this company have recently won new
Birmingham,West Midlands,United Kingdom
12 Jan 2018
£40,030 to £45,057 pa
Programme Risk Manager Salary: £40,030 to £45,057 per annum + Excellent Benefits Hours: 36.5 hours per week The West Midlands Combined Authority (WMCA) is comprised of 18 local authorities and four Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEPs) working together to move powers from
Notting Hill,G. London,United Kingdom
01 Jun 2017
£35K to £40K pa
A leading High-End Residential Interior Design studio, are looking for a talented Mid-Weight/Senior Interior Designer to join their dynamic team of 5 in West London. The Salary on offer is around £40,000 depending on experience - and requires an all-round candidate
A Fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation as a HR Advisor. Some travel to UK sites as needed for HR support or employee relation matters Full general HR advice and support to all UK operation Deputising for HR Manager Supporting