Field Service Engineer
03 Jan 2018
2M Employment Solutions Limited
£27,000 to £30,000 pa
East Ham,G. London,United Kingdom
|View this job on 2M Employment Solutions Limited site|
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionField Service Engineer - East London
Department / Function: Field Based Technicians ~ Field Based Engineers
Location: East London
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 OTE (£22k base plus £1,300 shift allowance plus extensive overtime) plus bonus and benefits
Hours: Shift Pattern
SG Gaming are currently recruiting a Field Service Engineer to cover our customer sites across the East London region. Field Engineers are responsible for the service, installation and repair of betting and gaming terminals across their region.
As a Field Service Engineer you will ensure all of our customers receive the highest possible service standards and provide full instruction and on-going training whenever necessary to customers. Our Field Service Engineers are also responsible for assisting in the development of customer service procedures and continuingly improving the quality of the service we provide.
• To ensure all new shops installations are of the highest standard.
• Co-ordinate and supervise the removal of equipment from customers premises.
• Maintain good customer relationships with all shop staff and provide basic operating procedures also event instruction and any information on new software/hardware.
• To maintain all shops during service calls and preventive maintenance visits in accordance
• Carry out shop visits and maintenance on an on-going regular basis as instructed by you Line Manager.
• Log any concerns, incidents and feedback from customers.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Previous experience working within a technical role, ideally within the gaming / electronics field or IT sector.
• A passion for technology and the desire and ability to learn new systems.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Clear and confident communication skills.
• Good time keeping and the ability to work to targets.
• A full UK driving licence.
• Applicants with little experience, but relevant qualifications may also be considered.
You may have experience of the following: Field Service Technician, Field Engineer, Electronics Field Service Engineer, IT Support, Electronics Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Technical Support, Installation Engineer, IT Trainer, Field Service Customer Engineer.
Please send us your details via 'Apply', and ensure you include a valid email address as you will be sent further instructions.
Due to restructuring, our client is looking to recruit an HR Advisor with a minimum of two years experience to join this established team in delivering generalist HR advice, guidance and support across the employee lifecycle. Key to the role is
A Great Opportunity to join a Heathrow based Courier company within the operations department. Job Spec: Customs entries for exports Provide Customs clearance instructions for imports Manifest each shipment to the correct agent or flight Send pre alerts for outbound shipments Post Flights Liaise and delegate jobs to
Clerkenwell,G. London,United Kingdom
29 Nov 2017
An immediate position has become available for a Part I assistant to work for a close-knit practice based in central London. This is initially a 1 month contract with the view for long term extension, rate up to £11/hr depending on
Technician Our client, a main dealer in Berkshire, is looking to recruit an experienced technician to complement their existing team. You will be required to accurately diagnose problems, service and undertake general repairs. To apply please contact Peter Holmes Motorvation cover all
08 Aug 2014
£30K to £40K pa
A market leading UK manufacturer of Mezzanine Flooring, Static Shelving, Mobile Shelving and Warehouse Solutions are looking for a high achieving new business focussed Sales Manager to cover across London and the South East to sell their market leading portfolio of
2M Employment Solutions Limited