Director – Client Services, Guernsey
25 May 2018
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Director – Client Services.
Overall purpose of the role:
Help developing the group’s business by providing and promoting a first class personal service to existing and prospective clients, working closely with Co-Directors and wider management team to ensure business growth and ensuring that the regulatory, Compliance, Corporate Governance and internal administration needs of the business are met.
Key responsibilities will include:
This list of duties is not exhaustive and may change from time to time according to business needs.
• Financial Performance: Budgeting & Target Setting - Play an active role in agreeing Guernsey fee scales, budgets, targets etc. EBITDA - Achievement of Guernsey EBITDA Target, through delivery of following targets: Cash Collection - Achieve and exceed targets of Guernsey Client Services teams. Revenue - Achieve and exceed targets of Guernsey Client Services teams. Invoicing - Achieve and exceed targets of Guernsey Client Services teams. Recovery - Achieve and exceed targets of Guernsey Client Services teams.
• Strategic Initiatives: Significant contribution to strategic direction of the Group and tactical development of local initiatives. Contribution to the identification and integration of new acquisition targets.
• Compliance - Ensure compliance with regulatory and internal control standards/procedures within Guernsey Client Services’ teams.
• Ensure efficiency within Guernsey teams by working closely with technical team to continually develop systems and procedures to optimise staff resources locally in conjunction with wider group.
• Banking - Identify efficiencies to be obtained through their core bank relationship and implement control straight through processing model.
• Client Service: Ensure Group service standards are delivered consistently across all jurisdictions and business lines.
• Understand and apply local legislation relating to the conduct of Trust / fiduciary business to ensure that the business complies with regulatory requirements.
The successful candidate will have:
• Extensive working knowledge of Trust and Corporate Services and support operations.
• Be an approved person as required by regulator.
• Be professionally qualified and a member of STEP or ICSA qualified or equivalent qualification in a relevant field such as accountancy or operational management.
• Good business acumen with a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to motivate team members.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
20 Jun 2018
£18K to £30K pa
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a legal firm with an excellent profile and fast growing private client team, which has the ability to provide you with high quality work as well as future career progression opportunities including a training
Ryde,Isle of Wight,United Kingdom
17 May 2016
£24K to £28K pa
MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician or Mechanic for leading national employer in the Isle of Wight > Basic salary £25,000 > Great bonus potential > Great opportunities for promotion > Great benefits > Stable, strong employer A Vehicle Technician or MOT Tester Technician is required by the
Clerkenwell,G. London,United Kingdom
11 Jun 2018
An initial 12 month contract opportunity has arisen for a Architectural Site Technician within a large multidisciplinary in their renowned architectural team. £25-28p/h LTD. It is imperative that you can use Microstation proficiently. This is a co-ordination-based position and you will be
Birmingham,West Midlands,United Kingdom
15 Jun 2018
£40K to £60K pa
Principle QA Engineer – Central Birmingham A market leading expert in the modern software development and technology sector are looking to recruit an experienced Principle QA Engineer who can bring lead role into the company and take leadership of the test
10 Apr 2018
£20K to £25K pa
Are you an Assistant Quantity Surveyor looking for a new role? Are you a recent graduate looking for an entry level/trainee Quantity Surveyor role? Due to expansion Kingscroft have been asked to recruit for a Trainee/Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join the commercial