Credit Officer - Mortgages, Guernsey
30 Jan 2018
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
|View this job on Personnel Appointments site|
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionOur client is a licenced provider of banking and investment services seeking to recruit a Credit Officer – Mortgages.
Overall purpose of the role:
To work as a key member of the existing credit management team with the experience and technical ability to work effectively on either the “mortgage” or “Lombard” side of the Bank’s credit business. This role is primarily focused on the arrangement and management of bank’s unregulated UK mortgage product for high net worth individuals against prime residential London properties. However, there is also the potential to become involved in their asset backed credit (Lombard) facility offering.
The role also requires the incumbent to be involved in such other areas such as the research and development of new credit products and their supporting systems/processes, representation on various committees within the Bank (including the Bank’s Credit Committee), development of credit strategy and communication of credit related services and issue to clients, relationship managers and senior management within Guernsey and the wider bank’s Group.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Performing a key role within a small team of experienced credit officers.
• Preparation of credit proposals
• Preparation and perfection of credit documentation and all associated security
• Monitoring of credit exposures
• Managing of any default positions
• Provision of advice and guidance to Relationship Managers on credit related issues
• Conducting credit negotiations with Relationship Managers who are negotiating on behalf of their clients:
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum of 10 years’ international banking experience, within a credit environment.
• Developed working knowledge of the principles of lending on a cross border basis to different borrower types and against different types of asset class.
• Strong level of risk awareness.
• Professional Banking Qualification (A.C.I.B.) – ideally but not essential
• CeMap qualified – ideally but not essential.
• Ability to take on responsibility including the potential to undertake a leadership role.
• Robust knowledge of the UK property market and property lending .
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
04 Jan 2018
£26K to £30K pa
One of the top office fit out companies around requires a middle weight interior designer, with a minimum of 2 years experiences within the D&B sector or from within the interior department of an architectural practice. The candidate must demonstrate a fresh
Our client is looking for an experienced Import Clerk to join their busy team working a 3 week shift rota between 0700 hrs and 1930 hrs Knowledge of Customs Entries is essential as you will clearing pharmaceutical shipments and arranging recovery
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
13 Apr 2017
Our client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Contract Client Accountant. This role is a short term contract position, of up to a maximum of 3 months. Role: To maintain up to date accounts produced from NAV for clients and
17 May 2016
£25K to £33K pa
Autocentre Garage Manager for a brand new employer in Banbury > Salary to £30,000 > Great bonus > Brand new branch > Successful local brand The successful Autocentre Garage Manager will be a proven fast fit, autocentre or dealer Workshop / Service Manager keen to
17 Apr 2015
£22K to £30K pa
Experienced Import Clerk required to join a friendly freight forwarder. Tasks will include: Arrange airline collections/deliveries Stock Control and checking parts Updating spreadsheets Customs Entries AOG’s and callouts - some evenings and weekends Due to location your own transport is essential. Excellent benefits offered.