Contractor - Finance Team, Guernsey
23 Jan 2018
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
|View this job on Personnel Appointments site|
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Contractor - Finance Team. This is a contract role for a period of 6 months.
To assist in the production of financial and management reporting, regulatory reporting and planning requirements for the bank’s group in Guernsey and institutional clients (where appropriate).
Key responsibilities will include:
• Produce, deliver and assist in the production of management accounts, group reporting packs, regulatory reports and supporting information for the group in accordance with the department/client timetable.
• Provide analysis to enable management to provide draft commentaries on the monthly management accounts
• Develop, implement and enhance procedures where relevant
• Assist in the production of the reconciliations of NOSTRO and impersonal accounts to ensure they are: Accurate complete properly authorized, outstanding items cleared on a timely basis
• Assist in the running of the purchase ledger process including authorisation of entries and invoices
• Assist in the inter-company monthly recharging process
The successful candidate will be:
• CAT qualified or qualified by experience.
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
• Experience of working within a financial control environment.
• Knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS accounting methodologies.
• Knowledge or experience of working within a Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) environment (advantageous).
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
02 Feb 2018
£20K to £25K pa
Our client based in Colnbrook is looking for an enthusiastic Import Clerk with 2 years experience in Air / Ocean Freight Imports. Working in a small friendly team you will be involved in all aspects of Air Freight Imports including Customs Entries.
Manchester,Greater Manchester,United Kingdom
12 Sep 2017
£26K to £32K pa
A great opportunity for anyone wanting to work in the centre of the city, and for those of you who prefer design led studios! This practice have been established for 15 years and work across architecture, urban design & masterplanning. Around
23 Feb 2018
£25K to £45K pa
Business Development Manager – Broadcasting Hardware- £70,000 OTE A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a tenacious Business Development Manager selling Broadcasting Hardware into the entertainment, media, radio, news and sports sectors. This market leading corporation offers an eye-catching starting salary
06 Feb 2018
£35K to £50K pa
3PL Contract Operations Manager, Contract Manager, Operations manager ?? Our client wants your skill set ! Ideal candidate would be dynamic and from a fast paced warehousing environment with a financial, analytical, commercial, operational customer facing background. No transport operations required and
08 Feb 2018
Our south west based retail design client, who believe great design comes from research and understanding consumer behaviours, are looking for an interior Revit Technician/BIM-Coordinator to join their design team initially on a 6-month contractual basis with a possible view for
Sectors: Accountancy, Trust Administration
Locations: Channel Islands
Locations: Channel Islands