Contract or Perm Client Accounting Technician, Guernsey
14 Dec 2017
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
|View this job on Personnel Appointments site|
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Client Accounting Technician. This a permanent role however is also open for candidates who are looking for a full time contract role.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Bookkeeping and reconciling client bank accounts and investment portfolios as and when received.
• Review of bank reconciliation reports.
• Review of suspense items escalating any issues to the attention of management where relevant.
• Provide analysis and understanding of Directors/Trustees resolutions and record financial transactions quickly and accurately in accounting ledgers.
• Bookkeeping and reconciling property managers’ statements as and when received including analysis and understanding of VAT components.
• Bookkeeping completion statements accurately, for the purchase and sale of property.
• Ensure accurate posting of all invoices raised, whilst ensuring settlement of such fees is accurately recorded so as to facilitate reconciliation with billing / outstanding invoice position on Jobstream.
The successful candidate will have:
• Excellent bookkeeping skills.
• Solid experience in Trust and Company bookkeeping.
• Possibly CAT / AAT qualified.
• Good working knowledge of Excel.
• Understanding of Corporate and Private Client structures.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
31 May 2017
£35K to £45K pa
A rare opportunity is available for a proven Category Management professional whose personal circumstances or career ambitions steer them to seeking a PART-TIME role. On this, the company is flexible and able to work around working patterns when it comes to
Clerkenwell,G. London,United Kingdom
05 Jan 2018
£39K to £45K pa
Mustard is working with one of London's most prestigious architectural practices and asked to search for a Experienced Architectural Visualiser to join their in-house team. The practice are winners of some of the architectural world's most sought after awards. Based in the
08 Aug 2014
£30K to £40K pa
A market leading UK manufacturer of Mezzanine Flooring, Static Shelving, Mobile Shelving and Warehouse Solutions are looking for a high achieving new business focussed Sales Manager to cover across London and the South East to sell their market leading portfolio of
21 Sep 2016
£23,643 to £32,329 pa
Radiographers Salary: from £23,643 - £32,329pa depending on experience (subject to annual salary reviews) Location: Reading Hours: 36 hours per week over 3 shifts Join The Worlds Largest Imaging Study Would you like to be part of a pioneering study to improve the life of
Marble Arch,G. London,United Kingdom
07 Nov 2017
An urgent requirement has arisen for an immediately available Part II or recently qualified Architect to work for a medium practice based in central London. This is a 3 month contract subject to short term trial period with a rate circa