Contract Client Accountant - 3 month FTC, Guernsey
28 Dec 2017
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
|View this job on Personnel Appointments site|
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Contract Client Accountant. This role is a short term contract position, of up to a maximum of 3 months.
To maintain up to date accounts produced from NAV for clients and deal with queries regarding accounting items. Assist with the training of any personnel in relation to either accounting or bookkeeping.
Key responsibilities will include:
This list of duties is not exhaustive and may change from time to time according to business needs.
• Produce internal WIP reports in relation to own portfolio of clients and keep systems updated with the relevant codes, ensuring accurate information available for management reporting purposes.
• Liaise with clients, staff and third parties and intermediaries where necessary to resolve queries.
• Prepare accounts in line with scheduled dates to a high standard with minimum supervision.
• Review the book-keeping and identify and report any missing/omitted information required to produce accounts. Liaise with officers to ensure completed.
• Produce relevant monthly/quarterly management accounts for clients from current systems.
• Undertake the book keeping on some of the more complex issues accurately and efficiently.
• Accurately complete time sheets on a daily basis to ensure clients are billed for time expended.
• Any other ad hoc tasks or projects as requested by the line manager.
• Ensure compliance with company standards, policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience and hold or working towards a relevant professional qualification.
• A comprehensive knowledge of accounts production and an understanding of the concept.
• Maintain good business practices and interpersonal skills, working with limited supervision.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Manchester,Greater Manchester,United Kingdom
23 Feb 2017
£40K to £50K pa
A nationally renowned Multi – Disciplinary have a superb opportunity for a Senior Architect to join their expanding team. Their portfolio varies but includes industrial, nuclear, transport and defence to name a few. Essentially they look for strong UK construction experience, an
18 Jan 2018
£21K to £24K pa
Opportunity to join a Heathrow based Courier Comapny. Essential Job Functions • Ensuring that all timed and special deliveries/ collections are met. • Good Knowledge of Central London • Keeping in contact with all the WorldNet drivers • Amend drivers routes as or when required • Liaise with the relevant
N-Tier Selection are seeking a highly motivated and innovative individual to join our clients Governance team. We’ve identified the exciting, new role of Information Governance Business Partner to be our clients named Data Protection Officer and support the business in ensuring
19 Apr 2017
£27K to £35K pa
Are you self-motivated, enthusiastic and with excellent communication skills? Our client is hiring a Danish-speaking Inside Sales Agent to work in their New Business team. As a key team member, you will convert customer leads into customers joining for subscription services, paying an
20 Jan 2018
Vehicle Technician - Wolverhampton Our Privately owned, well-respected Client, is looking for an experienced Vehicle Technician with advanced Diagnostic skills to join their busy Service Department in Wolverhampton. Salary will commensurate with experience and appropriate accreditations, etc. Job Role Based in a busy workshop environment
Sectors: Accountancy, Trust Administration
Locations: Channel Islands
Locations: Channel Islands