Content Manager - Norwegian Web Site
23 Jan 2018
£23,000 to £26,000 pa
LJG - WCM - NO
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionAn opportunity has arisen for a Norwegian speaking Web Content Manager to join our clients digital marketing business, working on behalf of one of the worlds largest blue-chip companies.
Reporting to the Market Manager, the individual will be responsible for updating and editing website content.
We are looking for a creative and lateral thinker with an ability to go above and beyond expectations when it comes to account management.
An eye for detail is essential along with strong communication and relationship-building skills.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic self-starter, capable of delivering excellent results both individually and as a member of a multi-lingual team.
- Content Management (all training provided)
- Assist all clients in getting the most out of their websites, assisting with the optimisation of content and the creation of marketing materials.
- Take in-bound calls and emails from Norwegian customers, logging all records accurately and efficiently in the customer database.
- Occasional translation of website, marketing and ongoing communications material into Norwegian.
- Proactively audit the usage and performance of the Norwegian client websites.
- Proactively advise clients on all aspects of web management, website content/marketing and optimisation, liaising with other departments
- Work with the technical, search and marketing teams to deliver one-to-one strategies and training to Norwegian customers.
-Accurately and effectively report on the performance of the Norway account –both internally and externally.
- Continually look at ways to improve the level of service provided to Norwegian customers.
Qualifications, Key Skills & Experience:
- Fluent level in both written and spoken English and have native level Norwegian.
- Passionate about customer service excellence.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment, with priorities reviewed daily.
- Proactive problem-solving skills with great attention to detail.
- A quick learner able to rapidly adopt new techniques and technologies.
- Degree educated or similar qualification.
- Basic Microsoft Excel skills.
- Basic Microsoft Word skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Experience of website content management
- Experience of digital marketing, SEO and web analytics
- Native level Norwegian
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
22 Nov 2017
£40K to £50K pa
A nationally renowned construction consultancy, that have a superb portfolio of highly complex, large scale schemes which are being delivered from their busy West Midlands office, are currently looking to grow their Pharmaceutical, Laboratory and Life Sciences team through the appointment
City of London,G. London,United Kingdom
08 Feb 2018
Our client a Buy to Let and Specialist Lender is seeking an experienced CeMap qualified Business Development Manager to join their expanding team and represent the Company externally within the intermediary market place. Reporting to the Sales Director you will be responsible
Hounslow,G. London,United Kingdom
04 Dec 2017
£27,500 to £30,500 pa
0700 - 1500 hrs Monday to Friday 7.5T or Luton Van Driver required to join busy transport team. Packing experience an advantage. Salary negotiable and paid overtime.
20 Feb 2018
Permanent, full time position based in a very busy motor parts warehouse. To be considered for this position you must be must be IT literate (email, internet etc), a team player and be able to work under pressure in a fast
Fantastic casual Spa Therapist job in Staffordshire, near Burton upon Trent. We have an opportunity for an experienced Spa Therapist to work in this prestigious location working with one of the best product brands providing fantastic treatments to a high calibre