Construction Sales Executive
10 Jan 2018
Kingscroft Professional Resources
£18,000 to £25,000 pa
Sutton Coldfield,Warwickshire,United Kingdom
|View this job on Kingscroft Professional Resources site|
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionDue to expansion, Kingscroft have been asked to recruit for a Sales Executive on behalf a client based in the Birmingham area. This growing company have become one of the UK’s leading suppliers of civils and drainage products to a range of sectors. As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for incoming sales enquiries and calls as well as driving new sales. My client are offering a very competitive salary package of £18k-£22k and commission structure on top of this.
Main Duties Will Include:
• Handle incoming calls, emails and web enquires.
• Record all the customers’ information and requirements into our CRM system.
• Finding new business through tele-sales calls.
• Building and maintaining relationships with customers.
• Keep CRM system up to date and schedule follow up calls.
• Introducing yourself to companies and persuading customers to use you.
• Overcoming problems/worries customers might have in order to convert the sale.
• Prorating workloads during busy periods.
• Obtaining new sale leads.
• Converting sales enquiries into orders.
• Working with the sales manager to achieve/exceed monthly targets.
Candidates Must Be:
• Computer literate.
• Target driven.
• Great over the telephone.
• Quick thinking.
• Able to prioritise workloads.
• Able to work well under pressure.
• Hold a Full and Clean UK Driving License.
Although no sales and construction experience is needed, it would be advantageous if the candidate did have experience in the sectors.
Salary will be dependent on experience but will be between £18k-£22k and a competitive commission structure on top of this which would bump the basic salary up.
Please apply now for a confidential discussion about the role.
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
19 Jan 2018
Our client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit an Afternoon Receptionist. The role will commence in mid-April 2018. Overall purpose of the role: To provide a front of house Reception service for clients, visitors and colleagues. Key responsibilities will include: • Meet and
Hayes,G. London,United Kingdom
25 Jan 2016
£28K to £31K pa
Based in modern offices in Hayes you will be responsible for a team of 3. Must have Supervisory Experience:: Duties will include the following: • Prepare expense analysis and back up information on a monthly basis. • Download exchange rates and update system accordingly • Reconcile group
Fulham,G. London,United Kingdom
07 Jul 2017
£18K to £24K pa
Vacancy - Trade Counter Sales person Location - Fulham, SW London Industry - Electrical Wholesale & Lighting Salary - circa £18,000 - £25,000 + bonuses The Trade Counter responsibilities? You will assist customers at the trade counter working in this growing business. You will represent the Trade
15 Jan 2018
Site Engineer – Worcestershire - Long Term project/ 18 months minimum I am partnering with one of the UK's most reputable and profitable construction contractors. They have played a major role in delivering some of the UK’s most high profile and innovative
Richmond,G. London,United Kingdom
06 Jan 2017
Are you a Senior FF&E Designer, looking for the next big step in your career? Would you like to work for one of the most prestigious, high-end, luxury interior design studios in London? Have you mastered your craft and have previous