Compliance and Quality Manager
29 May 2018
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionCompliance & Quality Manager
£40,000+ excellent package
We are retained by this prestigious client with a strong heritage within their industry. They are a manufacturer with a notable name. Due to continued success we are seeking to recruit a Quality Manager for this sought-after role.
Maximise the company profitability by managing all aspect of quality control.
Support the company growth plan by working with key internal stakeholders to design robust business processes and system workflows and help manage process change.
Responsibilities and duties:
• Work closely on new product critical path with internal stakeholders and where applicable our factories to ensure new products are available for launch.
• Ensure a robust system of sample check is maintained for all stock products. Work closely with R&D to establish the list of checks for each new product and that the list is updated following any engineering changes.
• Ensure compliance with all products legal requirements, following sign-off by R&D and purchasing.
• Ensure the company is compliant with key product related regulations, such as WEEE, REACH, RoHS.
• Ensure the company is aware of all relevant changes to any legal compliance issues, not including product design legislation.
• Ensure all returns are investigated through the RMA process. For faulty returns, ensure any design or installation faults are reported to the Operations Director and R&D Manager.
• Recommend appropriate actions to rectify recurring product issues with a clear business case for improvement.
• Work closely with the Customer Service Manager to continuously monitor the quality aspects of the RMA process.
• Where necessary assist with customer complaints and enquiries.
• Ensure structured communication is in place with key suppliers so quality matters and their impact are effectively dealt with and fully traceable.
• Prepare monthly reporting for key stakeholders (R&D and factories, sales and management team).
• Participate in key suppliers Business Reviews.
• Work with the Operations Director and the Senior Management team to identify areas where process improvements are required / possible and support key stakeholders in developing robust processes.
• Take responsibility for the documentation and communication of these processes to the relevant stakeholders.
• Help other Heads of Departments roll out process changes where necessary.
The candidate must have previous experience of managing a quality team and working with complex products.
The candidate must have experience in fact / analysis driven process improvements.
It is essential for the candidate to display the following key attributes:
• Can work autonomously
• Focused on internal and external customer satisfaction
• Effectively communicate with internal and external customers
• Drive to continuously improve processes and look forward for evolving requirements
• Ability to solve problems as a team and deliver satisfactory outcomes and solutions to customers
The company reserves the right to vary or amend the duties and responsibilities of the post holder at any time according to the needs of the company’s business. You may occasionally be required to work outside the normal scope of your job.
13 Apr 2018
A well established practice that specialise in high-end hospitality and leisure projects are seeking a driven individual for an initial 3 month contract. Due to some larger schemes about to go into stage 4, they are looking for technically minded individuals with
Care Assistant The rate of pay is from £7.50-£9.50, depending on experience. Full time permanent, 38 up to 40 hours per week. “Agudas Israel Housing Association (AIHA) is a charitable organisation whose main aims include providing good quality housing for families in
Deputy Care Home Manager - RGN/RMN Isle of Wight Salary: Up to £42,000 - plus excellent benefits package Deputy Manager required for a leading provider of care in their nursing home on the Isle of Wight. The home provides both nursing and residential
An exciting new Irish beer and spirits manufacturer, based in North West Dublin, is seeking an experienced and commercially-minded accountant for a key Finance Manager position within the business. This accountant will oversee management of accounting, corporate reporting and cost & margin
08 May 2018
£55K to £70K pa
A successful and well established company is in need of a Business Development Manager to expand its already thriving market share in the SME Corporate Travel market. The company have just had one of their best years and is now offering