Compensation and Benefits Administrator / Analyst
29 May 2018
|View this job on Resourcing4HR site|
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionDue to Maternity, our client is looking to recruit a Compensation and Benefits Administrator/Analyst, to support the team for circa 6 months on a FTC. The role will be to ensure that all compensation and benefits are administered and communicated correctly and on time.
You will also oversee and administer the employees’ reward and benefits packages, whilst ensuring they are in line with the company’s policies and guidelines - are competitive, compliant with both legal and fiscal regulations. The successful Compensation and Benefits Administrator/Analyst will consistently adhere to the company values and principles. You should have strong interpersonal skills whilst being approachable, responsive, results oriented, proactive, and trustworthy.
- Develop a consistent compensation philosophy in line with work culture and organisational objectives.
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation
- As a part of induction, meet with new employees to explain all benefits to them and be the go to person with any benefit queries
- When requested participate in salary and work market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits
- In conjunction with HRD prepare effective communication strategies and success metrics when requested by HRD
- European quarterly reports as required by HRD
- Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues and best practices regarding benefits
- Prepare HR information reports
- Prepare and administer UK and Central European payrolls
- Ensure commission payments / plans are communicated in a timely manner
- Work closely with Comp and Bens in the US to ensure global compliance and any deadlines are met
- Work closely with Comp and Bens regarding the annual merit reviews
- Update PeopleSoft System with HR Changes such as leavers, Salary, promotion and commission changes
- Managing the pension process and making sure the company abides by the auto enrolment regulations such as enrolment of new employees, current employees, amendments, opt in and opt out process and removal of leavers.
- To assist with the p11ds process
- Managing relationships with external brokers and ensure all the benefit are reviewed with the HRD and renewed on time
- Produce commission/ bonus letters
- Ad hoc project work/statistics as required by the HRD or ELT
- Main Contact for Internal /External Auditors regarding HR information
Requirements & Person Specification
- Past proven compensation and benefits experience within a commercial organisation including salary surveys, salary reviews, bonuses and management of benefits.
- Experience of Pension auto-enrolment
- Strong numerical and analytical skills are essential.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- High level of IT literacy and use of Microsoft office package.
- A proficiency in/experience using HR Information Systems (PeopleSoft) would be an distinct advantage.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Capable of working independently on projects and taking responsibility for work load.
- Ability to work in a complex, challenging and sensitive environment.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Analytical mind.
Should you be interested in discussing this vacancy please contact Annabel Green LinkedIn or register your details on www.resourcing4hr.co.uk.
Resourcing4HR is an independent HR Recruitment and Consultancy company specialising in supporting the HR Community - both candidates and clients alike, in a partnership approach to resourcing HR professionals.
Resourcing4HR is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity.
Resourcing4HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates
04 Jun 2018
Full-time Reception Bromley Court Hotel Salary £17000 Bromley Court Hotel are looking for a committed Full Time Receptionist with hotel experience to join them in their beautiful hotel. - Beautiful working environment - Fun and friendly team - Full training given with progression opportunities Bromley Court Hotel
Evesham,Hereford and Worcester,United Kingdom
16 May 2018
A fantastic opportunity for someone who is currently in their 1st/2nd role in Supply Chain / Demand Planning working in an analyst position. This company is at the forefront of the UK grocery channel suppling quality food products and recently investing
Hong Kong SAR,Hong Kong SAR,Hong Kong SAR
16 May 2018
HK$288K to HK$360K pa
Working inside a boutique studio on international projects, they are looking for an Interior Designer for their up and coming exciting and creative projects. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working on creative projects with a keen eye for detail
Manchester,Greater Manchester,United Kingdom
04 Apr 2018
£35K to £42K pa
One of Manchester's most successful architectural consultancies are on the search after even more project wins! They are looking for a Senior Architectural Technician with some serious job running experience, someone who has an exemplary track record in delivering multiple projects
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
27 Feb 2018
Our client is a long established fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Bookkeeper. This is a full time permanent role. Start date 1st May 2018. Key responsibilities will include: • Maintenance of investment related accounting records • Reconciliation to investment house/bank/custodian reports • Involvement with and management