Client File Review Analyst (Client Due Diligence Unit), Guer
14 Feb 2018
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
|View this job on Personnel Appointments site|
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionOur client is a private bank seeking to recruit a Client File Review Analyst.
To initiate and assist in the preparation and completion of client file reviews. This includes working directly with the Relationship Managers, interacting with clients and undertaking remediation where required, as part of the Group wide project.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of file review checklist to highlight deficiencies in client information.
• Review of current client documentation held to ensure it meets both regulatory and Group requirements.
• Preparation of Risk Assessment Forms for final completion and sign off by the Relationship Managers.
• Adverse media checks to be run on various databases and search engines including, but not limited to, Google, Fircosoft, Worldcheck and Disqualified Directors register.
• Undertaking transaction monitoring checks to ascertain that activity is in line with expectations.
• Interacting with clients to obtain the CDD information required to complete the client file review.
• Working directly with the Relationship Managers and undertaking remediation work where required.
• Other duties as may be required by the Head of the CDD Unit from time to time.
The successful candidate will have:
• KYC/CDD knowledge.
• An understanding of the regulatory system.
• Previous experience of working in a banking environment in either relationship management or a general banking role, including some client contact.
• IT skills: Microsoft applications to include, Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
15 Aug 2017
£35K to £40K pa
Rare opportunity for a Finance Controller for our Freight Forwarding client based in Colnbrook. A recognised accountancy qualification, good working knowledge of Sage50 and at least 10 years’ experience in managing an Accounts Department is required for this position. Knowledge of
14 Oct 2016
£18K to £20K pa
Our client is a long established independent insurance brokerage based in Gloucester. An excellent set of opportunities have arisen to join the team due to expansion and acquisition , working on a permanent basis full-time. The successful candidate will be
29 Jan 2018
£18,500 to £22K pa
Experienced Technician Location: Benfleet, Essex Salary: £18,500 plus bonus depending on experience Hours: Full-time (rota over 7 days) An award winning Tyre Retailer is looking for an experienced mechanic/brake/exhaust fitter. We are a progressive company and continue to invest in new automotive technology. This
Hong Kong SAR,Hong Kong SAR,Hong Kong SAR
09 Jan 2018
HK$240K to HK$336K pa
An international design studio is looking for an operations manager / studio manager to help support the running of their HK office. They are a vibrant, energetic and cohesive team working on creative and exciting projects. They offer a unique structure
Deptford,G. London,United Kingdom
15 Dec 2017
£32K to £38K pa
A multidisciplinary, leading firm skilled in a variety of areas including design, joinery, metalwork, specialist finishes and digital fabrication are seeking a highly enthusiastic, mega talented and focused Project Manager to join an equally talented team. Working all over the planet,
Sectors: Accountancy, Trust Administration
Locations: Channel Islands
Locations: Channel Islands