Clien Relationship Manager
05 Dec 2017
ASL Personnel Ltd
Feltham,G. London,United Kingdom
|View this job on ASL Personnel Ltd site|
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionOne of our Feltham based clients is looking for a Client Relationship Manager to join a great team.
To provide a consistently high level of service to a Customer through the provision of a dedicated central point of contact for Service Management and problem resolution.
1. Participate in the Customer agreement of service and response standards and ensure that these standards are maintained or exceeded during program delivery.
2. Develop excellent working relationships with Customer, Account Management team and Operational Functions, in order to influence the achievement and maintenance of service performance.
4. Manage special requests from the customer for increased and enhanced levels of service or monitoring of shipment progress.
5. Working with Customer logistics teams/departments, to develop and implement solutions for new business requirements in accordance with Guidelines.
6. Attend meetings with the client on a periodical basis, to discuss program status and relevant service issues and concerns.
7. Support the QC in Quality Matters.
8. Will not be involved in audits
9. Reporting of Quality related activities to the Director QA, Logistics and Kit Production.
10 Assist if required in training requirements
Performance reporting – Extracting data from Maestro
Communication via Telephone and E-mail.
To adhere to all company Policies at all times.
To undertake any other reasonable duties at the request of the Line Manager.
We are looking to recruit a professional Chef de Partie to amaze the patrons of our clients’ establishment with excellent cooking according to the chef’s recipes and specifications. Your work will be an important factor to the client’s contentment. Responsibilities will be
Dudley,Hereford and Worcester,United Kingdom
30 Jun 2014
Control Panel Wirers required immediately. Our client based in Dudley West Midlands are looking for experienced Electrical Control Panel Wirers. The right candidate must have experience in panel wiring and be able to read schematic drawings. Candidates must be able to solder and
12 Dec 2017
£30K to £35K pa
Business Development Manager – Fencing - £50,000 OTE This regional market leading company selling Fencing has just opened an opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager. Leading the way on the Business Development of this up and coming enterprise offers a very
Brownhills,West Midlands,United Kingdom
22 Nov 2017
£33K to £35K pa
Production Manager required for our growing and successful manufacturing client based in Brownhills, Walsall Area. Our client produces CNC machined components to the automotive industry globally and is currently expanding its workforce and machining centres to meet demand. We are looking for
19 Jan 2018
£50K to £55K pa
An established and reputable Construction Consultancy are looking for you to become a Principal CDM/H&S Consultant, based out of their London office. Contributing to and responsible for the delivery of Principal Designer services, you will be involved with a variety of